.

.
.

Montag, 15. Juli 2013

Soldered Ornament No. 6


Good morning everyone! 
Today I want to share my sixth soldered ornament with you.


 Many thanks to Curt for the permission to use this beautiful image!


Here are two detail pics.

6cm x 15cm ~ 2,36" x 5,91"

Wishing you all a wonderful week and as always thank you so much for stopping by and for taking the time to leave a comment. I will do my best catching up with you all asap!

C ya! Gaby


46 Kommentare:

Lucy hat gesagt…

Gaby, this is just gorgeous, LOVE it!!
Hugs Lucy

Matilde hat gesagt…

It's realy, realy awesome!!!!!!!!!!!

Elaine hat gesagt…

Gorgeous Gaby, love all the little details, a great image. Elaine

Anonym hat gesagt…

Oh what a great image to use Gaby, your soldering is quite wonderful...xox

Jen Crossley hat gesagt…

Sensational Gaby You always bring a smile to my face when I see your stunning work

suziqu's thread works hat gesagt…

Oh Gaby this is absolutely stunning! I love the filigree effect, the bird's nest and the very beautiful image,
I would have to say this is my most favorite soldered ornament created by you so far!
Have a wonderful creative week!
Hugs,
Suzy

Cynthia Schelzig hat gesagt…

Another beauty! The nest at bottom...mmmm me liketh. ohhhh I had to take another look at the flea market goodies....wow. Have a good start to your week.

Valerie-Jael hat gesagt…

Wunderschön, gaaaaaaaaanz toll! LG, Valerie

margits bastelstube hat gesagt…

hallo gaby,
da ist dir wieder ein ganz wunderbares stück gelungen. superschön !!!
herzliche grüße
margit

Rita hat gesagt…

I so love this Gaby. The photograph is absolutely stunning. Have a Good Day. Hugs Rita xxx

kreativingrid hat gesagt…

Wow, sieht super aus, gefällt mir sehr gut.
GlG Ingrid

Claudia hat gesagt…

Liebe Gaby,

Je l'aime :O)))

Ein wunderschönes Stück hsat Du wieder gemacht!

Ich wünsch Dir einen schönen Nachmittag!
♥ Allerliebste Grüße,Claudia ♥

Wanda Maria hat gesagt…

Really wonderful! Nice work!

ShabbyChicShaz hat gesagt…

I think this is my favourite one so far. The piece is superb, so detailed. I always love seeing what you create next x

My Creative House hat gesagt…

Gaby your ornament is so wonderful, love the small nest and the image.
Hugs Anni

Sarah hat gesagt…

It's a beauty, Gaby!

sharon hat gesagt…

I adore this also Gaby, best one so far! I looooove all the detail, you are the master! Just incredible!

Sugar Lump Studios hat gesagt…

Gorgeous Gaby! I love your incredible details!

Candy C hat gesagt…

Gaby...this prnament is absolutely gorgeous. I love all of the beautiful detail you've done on this. The ornate top and bottom really are the perfect compliment to each other. That gorgeous lady in the center was made for this piece. I also adore the sweet little bird and nest charm at the bottom. Such a beautiful piece! <3 Candy

Unknown hat gesagt…

Oh my word Gaby, your latest ornament is soooooooo beautiful, love every single detail, it´s gorgeous!! Hugs, Ira x
irascreacorner.blogspot.nl

Words and Pictures hat gesagt…

So beautiful - an amazing image, and it looks so wonderful in the setting you've given it, and with that glossy surface.
Alison x

Brenda Brown hat gesagt…

A beautiful lady framed perfectly with the ornate metalwork. Live this.
hugs {brenda} x0x

Barry hat gesagt…

GB - you have got the soldering and assemblage of these small pieces down to a fine art. Go well. B

Leovi hat gesagt…

Really delicious, I love the pearl nest!

Gabi MeWi hat gesagt…

Wunderschön liebe Gaby.Wie lange arbeitest Du an solch einem Teil!?

Mescrap hat gesagt…

Ooh..gorgeous, it's gorgeous!

Celeste hat gesagt…

Stunning and creative. Love the colors.

Marie Lost Bird Studio hat gesagt…

Absolutely stunning,Gaby.Have a wonderful weekend.
Hugs,
Marie

~*~Patty S hat gesagt…

Your soldered ornaments are each so fantastic!
Love all of the special touches and lovely vintage feel to what you create dear Gaby!!!
Happy July ♥
oxo

Emma hat gesagt…

I love all your beautiful ornaments & what an amazing collection of things you found at the flea market ;)

1CardCreator hat gesagt…

Another stunning piece Gaby! ~Diane

Dreaming of Vintage hat gesagt…

This is a really beautiful piece Gaby!

Anonym hat gesagt…

Gorgeous piece!

Patti Edmon Artist hat gesagt…

I wish I could get over my fear of soldering!! This piece is gorgeous.

SHAWN hat gesagt…

Love this ornament. I really want to get in to soldering soon. Your work is beautiful. Shawn

maj. hat gesagt…

Gaby, I just LOVE IT!!!!

CK Chai hat gesagt…

Gaby, my dear friend. I simply love every piece of your work! They are just so grogeous & awesome!

Angi in hana hat gesagt…

somehow i just stumbled on to your blog and i got excited! love your art and metal work, tx for sharing and inspiring, aloha, angi in hana

layers hat gesagt…

This is a lovely piece. thank you for stopping by my blog and leaving supportive comments.

Olga hat gesagt…

This a real piece of art, stunning!

Dortesjs hat gesagt…

awsome tag

Martina hat gesagt…

Oh nein, ich habe Dich und Deine wundervollen Kunstwerke nicht vergessen. Ich hatte in der letzten Zeit massive Probleme mit der Heizungsinstallation meines Hauses. Großartige neue Werke hast Du in der Zwischenzeit kreiert. Ich bin (wie immer) sehr beeindruckt! Ich hoffe, das ich nun wieder öfter Zeit habe, um meine Lieblingsblogs zu besuchen. Hab einen schönen Sonntag, liebe Gaby!

Anonym hat gesagt…

this is stunning! i've been missing out by not blogging for so long and it's like christmas to see all of these gorgeous creations of yours tonight. love this, and all of the other gorgeous ornaments you've recently posted!

xx
a

~Lavender Dreamer~ hat gesagt…

It is very beautiful....a work of art!

The Rev. Arnoldo L. Romero, MLA hat gesagt…

WOW! Your ornament is amazingly beautiful and showcases your superb craftsmanship skills. Blessings!

Jester hat gesagt…

This is so beautiful, Gaby.