.

.
.

Mittwoch, 29. Mai 2013

Short Note


Hi all, just a short note. 
I'm away from my PC for a couple of days!


 I'm  looking forward to catching up on news when I am back.

In the meantime ~ Happy Creating!

See you soon!

Gaby



11 Kommentare:

Lisa hat gesagt…

hope you are someplace warm and sunny ;)

Anonym hat gesagt…

Enjoy yourself sweetie! Mina

Anonym hat gesagt…

Enjoy yourself Sweetie! Mina

Terri hat gesagt…

Have a good time away...I hope it is somewhere like your image : )
Hugs,
Terri

margits bastelstube hat gesagt…

hallo liebe gaby,
ich feue michauf dich, wenn du zurück bist. hab eine schöne zeit, enstpanne dich, sammle kraft und bring viele Ideen mit!
herzlichst
margit

Barry hat gesagt…

Hi GB - lovely image to let us folk know you will be away - conveys a lot of rest. Go well. B

Barry hat gesagt…

Hi GB - hope the place is as restful as your image conveys. B

Jane hat gesagt…

Enjoy your holiday dear Gaby, see you soon !

CK Chai hat gesagt…

Have a great holiday, my dear friend!

Lynne with an e hat gesagt…

It does one a lot of good to step away from the computer for a time. Enjoy!

Sugar Lump Studios hat gesagt…

I hope you have a wonderful time!