Just a quick post from me today. I've made only a few wooden tags during the last days, because I was working in the garden...a day just has not enough hours.
Wishing you all a wonderful week and as always thank you so much for stopping by and for taking the time to leave a comment.
Gaby xo




48 Kommentare:
Gaby, these are wonderful! Love them all. Hugs dear friend
Прекрасный сад!! и просто очень необыкновенно красивые деревянные теги!
Я отправила комментарий, но он не опубликовался ((
Очень красивые деревянные теги! И прекрасный сад!
Wunderschön, Gabi! Die Zeit läuft uns immer davon, aber Gartenarbeit ist auch Etwas feines! LG, Valerie
Genau...wunderschön...alle sind soooo schööön!
The lovely garden setting enhances the beauty of you tags. I couldn't pick a favorite if I had to...they are all gorgeous!
Wow die sehen umwerfend aus.
Wunderschöne Tags. Die Gestaltung ist ein Augenschmaus.
Loving your beautiful wooden tags Gaby. Enjoy your garden, x
Oh Gaby, these are just delicious!
Your tags are gorgeous Gaby, love the beautiful images you used, just awesome!
Just a few? Gaby when you do things you always go all out! Gorgeous tags. going to see if I can enlarge them a bit!
hugs Lynn
It worked, they are Breathtaking!
Meine Güte, sind das wunderschöne Tags! Eines schöner wie das Andere, liebe Gaby! Kompliment!
These are very impressive tags you photographed in an impressive garden. Two loves shown together. Have a fun week, yourself, as you make art and work in the garden!
oh gosh Hun,these are brilliant,just love the detail on,these hugs Cherylxxxxx
Snap I have been working in the garden, phew it's hard fitting in crafting time too, so glad you did as these wooden tags are wonderful. Tracy x
Gabby, I love these tags! They are just awesome!
I love these tags! They are wonderful!
Dear Gaby, they are fantastic, love your items used and your colors are stunning- happy garden working ...here it is grey sky today !
Hugs Dorthe
Such wonderful tags...Love that you photographed them in the garde. Brillant idea!
take care, gerri
Everything you do is beautifully created!! Love the tags. - and gardening!!
I love all of them:) Great!!
gorgeous tags dear Gaby photographed so beautifully too...playing in the garden is also very creative work!
take care and keep having fun!
oxo
They are all absolutely gorgeous, gaby! Most beautiful art on fabulous wooden tags -wow! xo lenna
Gaby these are so beautiful ... but I never expect anything less from you ... thanks for the eye candy ... Linda F
Hello Gaby!!! I love these tags, so full of color! The designs are great! Beautiful work!
Have a lovely weekend!!
Hugs
Vale
Your wooden tags are amazing and I love how you photographed them in the garden. Beautiful! I am your newest follower. Please accept my invitation to visit my blog. i would love to have you as a follower, too. Looking forward to seeing more of your gorgeous art. Connie :)
your wooden tags look like they fit into your garden.. colorful and flower filled...
Beautiful tags!! The colors are so vibrant! Have fun in the garden!
gorgeous tags, gaby!! really special
hallo gaby,
die sind ja einzigartig. ganz toll und eine wunderbare idee!
herzliche grüße
margit
Liebe Gaby
Wow.... wunderschön! Auch ich bin momentan viel im Garten beschäftigt. Auch bei mir hat der Tag zu wenig Stunden....
Einen gemütlichen Sonntag wünscht Dir Yvonne
These are absolutely stunning! I love them all.
Oh Gaby those are beautiful!! Very colorful! I love that they are wood. Hope you had a wonderful weekend!
xxDaniella
Deine Holztags sind wunderschön geworden - sie gefallen mir super gut.
Ja, das mit den zu kurzen Tagen kenne ich auch ;)
Liebe Gaby, deine Kunst ist immer ein fest für die Augen!!! Herlich!
Wow these wooden tags are so wonderful, love the images on them all.
Hugs Anni
Dear Gaby,
These wooden tags are gorgeous!! The color is brilliant and something on both sides! Just beautiful!
Thank you so much for sharing with us!
Hugs,
Donna
I too have been working in the garden, it is hard to do anything else lately, but I do try to fit in some art time when I can just like you :)
Your tags are devine, I like the idea of making wooden tags.
What a wonderful blog.....love your pieces.
Thank´s for visiting my blog and leaving a message :)
Fantastic!!!! These are brilliant! :)
Hugs,
Such vibrant colours in these Gaby - I especially love the one with the butterfly.
Thanks for visiting me and leaving a lovely comment!
Enjoy your garden girl,
Warm hugs,
Suzy
love these Gaby! the colors are amazing! so pretty!
I agree, when the 'good' season comes we want to spend more time in the garden and time is too short! Love your tags, bright and happy !
These are beautiful Gaby. I always love coming by and seeing your gorgeous work! These wooden tags are so creative-my favorite is the one with the parrots. Enlarged your photos to get a better look- they put a smile to my face!!! xo hugs
Very nice wooden tags.
Lovely Tags, can you share where you get these images? Would love to try out some day, thanks!
These tags are so beautiful.The images are so vivid and beautiful and all those stamps and the wood add this textured, vintage feel to them.Really lovely!
Duaa
Kommentar veröffentlichen