*


Just a quick hello and a big thank you to everyone stopping by and leaving such wonderful comments! I appreciate it all so much.
Again, I start my post with apologies for not visiting all your lovely blogs these last few days, but life has been a little hectic here.
I will do my best catching up with you all ~ ASAP. Promise!
I was glad to find some time last weekend, to make some jewelry, that have been on my mind for quite a while. I've used some vintage rosary chains, bits of my very first etchings and a little bit of this and that. I like mixed material jewelry and I love how the necklaces turned out.
I'm wishing you all an artful week!
C ya! Gaby
C ya! Gaby

62 Kommentare:
Oh--these are stunning!
Oh Gaby, your necklaces are beautiful... so love the vintage rosary chains... incredibly gorgeous....
Hugs
Jenny x
Oh, Gaby, I am really charmed with these necklaces!
gorgeous necklaces!
Beautiful! I love the burned pages! :O)
Gaby die sind ein Traum.
Wunderschön.
Ein wundeschönes Stück! Valerie
I love your necklaces, fabulous.
Hugs Jackie
So sweet! and perfect for spring!!
Beautiful!
I love your necklaces as much as I love making the little books that adorn your rosary beads. Beautiful, Gaby!
Beautiful piece of jewellery and I especially love the detail of the singed layered pages.
joZarty x
Fantastic results Gaby! Beautiful!
Gorgeous! I love the beads with your etchings!
xxDaniella
Gorgeous, gorgeous, gorgeous!
Die sind aber toll geworden, das obere ist mein Favorit ;-)
Just totally stunning my friend! xx
Gorgeous necklaces Gaby. I Love using vintage Rosary chain too. I jusy finshed some pieces last night, now to just find the time to get them photographed and posted. LOL
Hugs Lynn
They are so lovely, Gabi!!!!
Stunning piece,Gaby!!Well,etching is on my to do list too.Thanks for the inspiration.
Have a great week.
Hugs,
Marie
Fabulous, love everything about them! Your creations are stunning
1
Loving your beautiful jewellery, x
Wow !! I love how the necklace has turned out too. Absolutely beautiful. You are so clever Gaby, love how you have combined all the different elements, perfect. xx
I never cease to be amazed at the beautiful creations you make Gaby! These necklaces are stunning. I love how the etching looks against the book and the rosary beads are the perfect accent for them.
Hugs,
Robin
Delicate and so pretty Gaby, the tiny pages are so great. xox Corrine
Hi Gaby,
What beautiful rosary bead necklaces...And I love the ones in your last post too, they are perfect for Spring! Anyway, just wanted to stop by and say hello and to thank you for your very sweet comment. I do hope you come and visit again soon. Wishing you a wonderful spring day.
Hugs and Kisses,
♥Ana
Hello Gaby. Your necklaces are wonderful and I adore how you have used lots of interesting mixed media. Thank you for visiting my blog and commenting. I shall be following your blog now. Blissful inspirations...
HIG - great combination of materials - the beads, etched copper and burnt paper - you are really onto something here. Go well. B
lovely as always Gaby and the tiny white rosary beads are just perfect... x
These are lovely Gaby you are really branching out ...... Linda F
Tolle Sachen!
Very cool! I have a sort of fascination with rosaries, although I'm not Catholic, so it's fabulous to see how you repurpose them into fashionable contemporary jewellery.
They are lovely; I particularly like the little torn pages!
Liebe Gaby, danke für dein Kommentar auf mein Blog, es tut mir gut!!! Dein Kunst is só fabelhaft Gaby! Ich liebe alles! Dein Mail-art ist spectaculair! Deine "soldered pieces": wow! Liebe Grüsse!
Das sieht ja wirklich toll aus! Wunderschön, liebe Gaby!
Eine sonnige Restwoche wünscht Dir Yvonne
Gabi...they are so beautifull!:))
xox
Guriana:)
Gaby, die sind einfach fantastisch! Echt spitze gewerkelt!
Beautiful pieces.
Diese Stücke sind schön.
hallo gaby,
da hast du dich wieder ausgezeichnet, wunderschön gemacht! toll!!
herzliche grüsse
margit
Each visit I find some some thing so lovely. These are beautiful! Thank you for sharing your art. :-)
You make such beautiful jewelery! Love it.
Very creative way with materials, Two beautiful necklaces!
you make such lovely jewellery..I bought some charms off my friend yesterday ao must make something with them soon before they get lost in the cupboard!!!
Wow, sieht total klasse aus. Gefällt mir.
Sie sehen super aus! Echt toll gewerkelt!
Beautiful necklaces, Gaby.
So beautiful Miss Gaby Bee! You have such amazing talent!
THese are gorgeous!! Like little notepads or open books...fabulous!!
This is beautiful. I always love vintage rosary for the chain. the torn pages and little pop of green is perfect.
Oh Gabby this is lovely such detail with the paper, I love the rosaries you have chosen they are stunning.
Love Dawn xx
Late again my friend but I have arrived finally to see such beauty and to say just how much I love these necklaces using the rosary beads. So much detail in these pieces!
You are so artistic dear Gaby,
Hugs,
Suzy
gorgeous Gaby
Hello, Gaby Bee.
Your sweet message and works charms my heart.
I thank for your usual and hearty support.
The prayer for all peace.
Have a good weekend. From Japan, ruma ❃
Hi! I have been terrible about visiting everyone too! :0) So glad to stop by and admire your beautiful jewelry! xo
Wow Gaby,just beautiful!
o gaby! your jewelry is gorgeous!!
these are all so gorgeous! beautiful work!
These are lovely Gaby. I thought they looked like rosary chains, you clever girl. I also like that they look like little books. What a cute idea.
Thanks for following on my blog. I so appreciate it. Helps me to stay connected.
Coleen in Ukraine
You make such beautiful jewelry! Patsy from
HeARTworks
Oh, loving these jewelery pieces, they are truly gorgeous!
These are beautiful Gaby!
Toller Anhänger! Was sind das für Metallteile die das Papier festhalten? Die schauen genial aus!
LG
Sascha
Kommentar veröffentlichen