.

.
.

Samstag, 25. Februar 2012

Spring is coming ...

*






Brrrr... it is still so cold outside...No sign of the Springtime flowers so far ...
To make the world a little more happy, please find here at least some soldered flowers!

Wishing you all a wonderful weekend and as always thank you so much for stopping by and for all your lovely comments.


62 Kommentare:

Apollox hat gesagt…

Wow, die sind sensationell schön!
LG Ariane

Sandy hat gesagt…

Gaby die sind ein Traum.
So wunderwunderschön, ein Augenschmaus.

Ich wünsche Dir ein wunderschönes WE.

Denise Phillips hat gesagt…

Absolutely Beautiful Gaby!!! They're really precious:) Cheers!!

Anonym hat gesagt…

Certainly cheered me right up Gaby. The tiny daisy charms are wonderful too. Cold and blustery here, so I appreciate the burst of Spring. xox Corrine

Jenny hat gesagt…

Oh Gaby, they are all incredibly gorgeous... I love each and every one...

Hugs
Jenny x

Martina hat gesagt…

Oh, die sind traumhaft schön, liebe Gaby!
Jetzt kann der Frühling kommen....

Hab ein schönes WE meine Liebe.
Hugs
MARTINA

Unknown hat gesagt…

Mensch Gaby, du hast ja aber wieder tolle Sachen gewerkelt! Ganz elegant, süß und wirklich total entzückend, du bist ja eine richtige kreative Dame! LG, Ira

Lucy hat gesagt…

Beautiful Gaby, so colorful!
It's HOT here in Oz, almost wish we could get some snow!
Hugs Lucy

Silvia(Barnie) hat gesagt…

Wunderschöne Stücke hast du gestaltet. Hier ist es die letzten Tage wärmer geworden, man kann den Frühling schon riechen, besonders wenn die Sonne den Weg durch die Wolken findet.

:)) ...Вика hat gesagt…

Очень красиво! Замечательно!

Eloise hat gesagt…

Beautiful. are they all necklaces? nice to see something springy in the air.

Art From The heart hat gesagt…

These are just gorgeous Gaby!
Hugs

Valerie-Jael hat gesagt…

Wunderschön! Valerie

Lillibelle hat gesagt…

Das sind ja geniale, prächtige Teilchen! Sie steigern noch die Vorfreude auf den Frühling. Toll gearbeitet!

Anonym hat gesagt…

Gaby these are stunning. what beautiful floral pieces
Hugs June x

Craft Addicts - Tracy Evans hat gesagt…

Absolutely gorgeous, I feel Spring is around the corner visiting here. Tracy x

Deborah hat gesagt…

These are all so beautiful!

Gayle hat gesagt…

Beautiful!!
I love looking at all your wonderful soldering projects. Although they make me feel a bit guilty that my soldering iron is just sitting getting dusty.:)
We woke up to snow this morning so seeing your flowers was a nice treat!

Guriana hat gesagt…

What a stunning springs pieces:))

xox
Guriana:)

Robin hat gesagt…

What a refreshing look at spring flowers. These are all absolutely beautiful Gaby!!

Hugs,
Robin

sharon hat gesagt…

Stunning, and oh so pretty Gaby! I love your pendants!

Sugar Lump Studios hat gesagt…

Gaby
these are amazing! Stunning pieces and gorgeous flower art!

*jean* hat gesagt…

beautiful work, gaby!!

Nigel hat gesagt…

These are beautiful, and full of spring freshness.

orchid0324 hat gesagt…

Dearest Gaby,
So pretty♡♡♡ I love these beautiful flowers. Haha, it is cold here as well.
Love you always, xoxo Miyako*

Dorthe hat gesagt…

Oh dear Gaby, what a wonderful colection of the most beautiful soldered charms. I LOVE THEM , they are so happy in their colours, and in showing the spring soon arriving- and all the pink and lilac on old texts,looks gorgeous. Suich a lovely work.
Hugs to you, and a great tuesday--here it is raining very much!
Dorthe

Gayle Price hat gesagt…

Hi Gabby. OMG. Look at these beautiful little glass hangers, they ARE beautiful and they DO look like Spring. Love dropping by to see what amazing creations you have produced ( I keep looking for type writer keys lol ) Have a wonderful week my friend. Hugs xx

Judy hat gesagt…

BEAUTIFUL, Gaby, such stunning Spring-like colours!

maj. hat gesagt…

They are brilliant, Gaby!!!!

Carol Mae hat gesagt…

Dear Gaby, thanks for the nice comment on my Printers Drawer, it was fun putting it together. I love your spring flowers, just beautiful. Regards, Carol Mae

Anne hat gesagt…

Oh, Gaby, these are just so beautiful! I know I will probably never solder (because it is HOT, and I'm kind of afraid of it!), but I love looking at your things! ♥
Hugs,
Anne

Janny hat gesagt…

So beautiful, I can feel the spring here;o) And I love your soldered shrine, it's gorgeous!

Unknown hat gesagt…

Beautiful images and I love what you have done with them. I would wear these. Where did the images come from? Love always Dawn xx

creativelenna hat gesagt…

gosh, these are so beautiful, Gaby!!

Jane hat gesagt…

Beautiful and very tasteful...dreaming of summer :-)) Wish you some warm weather:-)

Linda M. hat gesagt…

Beautiful pieces Gaby! Have a great day, Joyous Wishes, Linda

Unknown hat gesagt…

These are BEAUTIFUL!!!!! I LOVE the sweet colours and design! You really created a beautiful piece of work!!!!
The lilacs and bluebells are my absolute favorites! :D

Hugs,

Lori Saul hat gesagt…

These are a breath of Spring- so beautifully detailed and made- love these Gaby!

Holly Loves Art hat gesagt…

These are stunningly gorgeous! So perfect for pretty spring weather! I am following you on Linky so we can keep in touch!
Cheers!
Holly

Lynn Stevens hat gesagt…

Well Gaby, you sure brightened my day with your beautiful flower charms!
Just what I needed after our newest snowfall.
hugs Lynn

Sanja hat gesagt…

geniale teilchen,liebe Gaby!

Liebe Grüße
Sanja

Leovi hat gesagt…

Glad to see these beautiful flowers, delicious pictures.

My Creative House hat gesagt…

Dear Gaby love your new creations, they are all so wonderful, I now wish it was spring and all the flowers will come up of the ground.
Hugs Anni

A Magical Whimsy hat gesagt…

Hi, Gaby
Thank you for visiting my blog. I love all of the photos of your collages on your side bar. I like the metal embellishments and the vintage colors you use.
Take care my friend!
Teresa in California

layers hat gesagt…

thank you for the soldered flowers ahead of spring...makes me feel warm even though it is still cold outside.

Anonym hat gesagt…

Oh Gaby, these are breathtaking. Spring may not be here yet but I can certainly feel it in your beautiful art. Happy weekend, my lovely friend.

margits bastelstube hat gesagt…

das sind ganz wuendebare arbeiten!
gefallen mir ausgesprochen gut!
herzlichste grüsse
margit

Anonym hat gesagt…

Absolutely beautiful, your soldering art is very special :)

suziqu's thread works hat gesagt…

Oh Gaby you have certainly won my heart with such a disply of beautiful floral art on old printed papers. They are all gorgeous - each soldered pendent has a charm all of its own.
Thank you for sharing such a fresh bright and cheerful post!
Hugs,
Suzy

Minna Perälä hat gesagt…

I love each and everyone of those beautiful soldering charms. They looks just so fresh and bright.

Anonym hat gesagt…

Oh me, oh my, oh my, oh me...gorgeous as usual!! So glad you shared them and thank you for stopping by, Gaby.

Christianne Teixeira hat gesagt…

Sweet Gaby, I am awarding you the "Liebster Blog Award", so please go to my blog, pick it up, and pass it forward. Hope you like it. Hugs, Chris

Kerstin Bank hat gesagt…

Soooooo schön Gaby, jetzt kann der Frühling kommen, das blaue ist mein Favorit ;-)

LG Kerstin

Unknown hat gesagt…

Those spring charm necklaces are pretty. Thank you for stopping by my blog today and leaving a comment...it is nice to meet you

Sarah hat gesagt…

What a beautiful to share a little Spring!

Jester hat gesagt…

These are gorgeous!

jacirascrap hat gesagt…

Lindos quadros para primavera!!! Aqui ainda estamos com o verão, um ótimo calor!! Obrigada por me escrever! Abraços do Brasil!!

Unknown hat gesagt…

So lovely, Gaby.

Mis Cajitas Artesanales hat gesagt…

Hello Gaby! I guess Springtime has already come to you and to all of us with this beautiful flowers! We love this work!
Hugs and kisses!!
Cris y Vale

Gabi MeWi hat gesagt…

Eins so schön wie´s Andere...

Retro Feelings hat gesagt…

So wonderful spring charms:) a kot of hugs from Poland. I have came back. If you have time I invite you to me :)

CK Chai hat gesagt…

beautiful charms, seeing these charms, I feel as though Spring is here although it is Summer throughout the year here in Singapore.