.

.
.

Samstag, 18. Februar 2012

Soldered Shrine

*



Today I would like to share with you a small soldered shrine.
The size is 11 x 6 x 3cm.

A warm welcome to my new followers, and as always thanks to all who have spend so much time to leave a comment. Thanks again for visiting!

I wish you all a wonderful weekend!

Gaby xo

56 Kommentare:

Jen Crossley hat gesagt…

Awesome Gaby

Joanna hat gesagt…

I LOVE this!

x

Silvia(Barnie) hat gesagt…

Traumhaft schön, gefällt mir sehr gut.
By the way - diese Sicherheitsabfrage, jetzt mit 2 Wörtern einzugeben, wobei eins mehr als schlecht zu lesen ist (ich brauche manchmal 3 Anläufe) nervt nicht nur, sondern ist total zeitraubend. Es wäre klasse, wenn du sie abstellen würdest. Danke :) Ich wünsche dir ein schönes Wochenende

Jenny hat gesagt…

Absolutely stunning Gaby... love all the little embellishments... so very sweet...

Happy weekend to you too...
Jenny x

Sandy hat gesagt…

Boah Gaby wow kann ich dazu nur schreiben. Dein Shrine ist ne Wucht.

Ich wünsche Dir ein klasse WE.

Samantha Marshall hat gesagt…

Gorgeous!!!

ruma hat gesagt…

Hello, Gaby Bee.

  Attractive works.
  You are the excellent artist.

  I thank for your usual and hearty support.
  And i pray for you and yours peace.
  
Have a good weekend. From Japan, ruma ❃

Anonym hat gesagt…

This is GORGEOUS!

Art From The heart hat gesagt…

So very beautiful and looks like lots of work as well.
Hugs

Numinosity hat gesagt…

So nice. It makes me smile.
xoxo Kim

Gayle hat gesagt…

I love what you did on the glass.

Lynne with an e hat gesagt…

Great details and composition. I am so impressed with your abilities! Personally, I'm afraid of soldering. I do love this little shrine.

Rosie hat gesagt…

Wow, das ist ein umwerfend schönes Werk, liebe Gaby. Ich bin hin und weg.

Martina hat gesagt…

Der Shrine ist grandios, liebe Gaby! Sieht super aus!

Wünsche Dir ein schönes WE.
LG
MARTINA

Bleubeard and Elizabeth hat gesagt…

I could study this all day. What great composition, as well as wonderful solder. Simply incredible, Gaby!

Deborah hat gesagt…

Oh Gaby, your shrine is stunning. I'm in awe!

Leovi hat gesagt…

Very nice, Delicious sanctuary. Really lovely and beautiful.

Netty hat gesagt…

Oh wow your shrine is amazing, love it. Enjoy the weekend, Annette x

Deborah hat gesagt…

So gorgeous! I love everything you've been creating!

Gayle Price hat gesagt…

Hey Gaby, first off thank you so much for your sweet birthday wishes XO to you. Your little shrine is amazing !!! I just love it. The little details are incredible, I love the edges of the glass, it looks so old. xx

creativelenna hat gesagt…

Gaby, this is intricate and beautiful!

stregata hat gesagt…

Wunderschöne Arbeit, Gaby!!
Wünsche Dir einen schönen Sonntag.

johanna hat gesagt…

ist das ein kettenanhänger? den würd ich mich nicht trauen zu tragen, bei all den vielen schönen kleinen details!! ist dir wunderbar gelungen!

(argh... jetzt will die word verification schon ZWEI wörter... und dabei eins so verdreht, dass es kaum zu lesen ist - fällt denen nix besseres ein?!)

Femmy hat gesagt…

Fabulous piece Gaby!!!

Dani Rogall hat gesagt…

Dein Shrine ist toll aus Gaby!

Linda Manning Findley hat gesagt…

wonderful Gaby ... you just keep getting better and better ...

Anonym hat gesagt…

Wow this is intricate and fantastic Gaby! xox Corrine

Terri hat gesagt…

Oh Gaby! I love shrines (making some myself right now), and yours is so wonderful! Wow! All of it, every bit, is fab!
Hugs,
Terri

Nigel hat gesagt…

The shrine is wonderful and I know somebody who would love it :)

x

maj. hat gesagt…

It is brilliant work, Gaby!!!!!!

Cindy Adkins hat gesagt…

WOW, Gaby, this is fabulous!! What a gorgeous piece of art, my friend.
XO
Cindy

Robin hat gesagt…

What a stunning alter! Beautiful piece to treasure for each day to come.

Hugs,
Robin

JoZart Designs hat gesagt…

Hi Gaby
I came across your blog by accident today and must tell you that I love your artwork. I'll be back later when I have more tome to browse your back posts.
I've become a follower without a second thought and look forward to seeing lots more of your inspiration!
JoZarty

Kerstin Bank hat gesagt…

Da hast du ja wieder ein tolles Teilchen gezaubert Gaby, sehr schön!!!!

Unknown hat gesagt…

Aber Gaby was hast du jetzt wieder für eine total entzückende Kreation gestaltet! Unheimlich schön und detailliert! LG, Ira

Anonym hat gesagt…

Oh Gaby, this is so stunning! I love your soldered art. One day I hope to learn this technique myself as such gorgeous items are created with it. Hugs, dear friend.

Palimpa Lim hat gesagt…

Toll geworden, Gaby!
Hoffe, es geht Dir gut!
Hiermit überreiche ich Dir feierlich den Versatile Blogger Award. Mehr darüber kannst Du auf meinem Blog lesen.
Alles Liebe,
Janna

Lillibelle hat gesagt…

Der Shrine ist ja total abgefahren! Großartig gewerkelt!

Linda M. hat gesagt…

Hello Gaby, Your shrine is beautiful I love all the details. Joyous Wishes for a great week, Linda

Cynthia Schelzig hat gesagt…

I am glad you gave the measurements as I thought it was much larger than stated and now knowing that it is small makes me even like it more. What attention to detail and design...looks great!

Lorraine hat gesagt…

your excellent at soldering Gaby..must have another go and try not to burn my self after seeing your inspirational pieces:)

Ann hat gesagt…

absolutely gorgeous!!!
time and again i have attempted soldering..only to repeatedly make a mess and/or burn my fingers!

Anne hat gesagt…

Beautiful! I need to learn to solder...♥
I'm a new follower!
Anne

Happy-Sonne hat gesagt…

Liebe Gaby
Einfach wunderschön! Eine ganz tolle Arbeit!
Herzlichst grüsst Dich Yvonne

Mia hat gesagt…

Liebe Gabby ! Diese Arbeit ist
faszinierend und wundeschon und gefällt mir sehr gut !!

orchid0324 hat gesagt…

Dearest Baby,
Oh, what a wonderful "soldered shine"☆☆☆
I really feel sorry for you to miss this gorgeous work, my friend!!!
I wish to have this work of yours so that the Buddha can be the guardian for me!!!
Lots of love and Hugs to you, xoxo Miyako*

Dorthe hat gesagt…

Dear Gaby,
this is fantastic, -you are a wonderful artist, what a beautiful shrine-so many sweet little details-I love the dear little blue bird.
Hugs, Dorthe

jacirascrap hat gesagt…

Adoro seu santuário de meditação! Que esteja cheio de atitudes auspiciosas!

Lynn Stevens hat gesagt…

Fabulous creation!!!

Barry hat gesagt…

GB- I do like the shrine. I have been studying personal and portable shrines lately - I think I will attempt to create one in the very near future. Go well. B

SooZeQue hat gesagt…

Love all these beautiful shrines! Especially love the ones on your sidebar - all rusty and gorgeous. I've done stained glass for years also and love what you create. Thanks for poppin' into my place also! I'll be checkin' you out from now on.

Sascha Schmidt hat gesagt…

Das gefällt mir sehr gut. Es strahlt ruhe aus und das sage ich nicht nur weil ich Buddhist bin ;-)
LG
Sascha

Diane hat gesagt…

This is FABULOUS! I love it.

Sandy Ang hat gesagt…

I'm so drawn to the solemn serenity of your seated Buddha. It's a very special piece of art !

Evy hat gesagt…

I already like your jewels but then this wouhhhhh sanctuary!!! It is a delicate, very precious and wonderful work!

Beautiful day Gaby

Bohemian hat gesagt…

I'm Loving your Creations Gaby!

Dawn... The Bohemian