*

Today I would like to share with you only a few soldered ornaments which I've made during this week ... the days are just flying by again...
Wishing you all a wonderful weekend and as always thanks for your continued feedback.
Wishing you all a wonderful weekend and as always thanks for your continued feedback.
C ya! Gaby


59 Kommentare:
Wow, Gaby, these are gorgeous! What is it about Paris that just works so perfectly for art and craft, I wonder?
Hello Gaby
Georgeous Parisian pendants!
Beautiful soldering artwork!
Have a wonderful weekend dear friend!
Warm hugs,
Suzy
These are very cool. I was just trying out some ephemera under glass pieces except I cheated and used a kit but it was addictive. I had all manner of bits of graphics from the India trip.
One of my new year's resolutions is to learn how to solder properly.
xoxo Kim
Absolutely beautiful Gaby! I am finally going to Paris later this year and I am feeling very Paris-inspired so thank you for the beauty of your charms!
Such precious vintage pendants. Happy Valentine's Day to you Gaby !
These are beautiful Gaby. You did a terrific job!
Hugs
Ganz klasse Gaby, die Bevels sind aber auch schön, da bin ich auch noch hinter her!
Schönes WE
Some romance to wear, lovely Gabi! xox Corrine
All beautiful pieces Gabi. Enjoy the weekend, x
Gorgeous soldered ornaments. Paris reminds me of romance, adventure and intrigue!
Sooo großartige Werke, Gaby.
Schönes Wochenende
Wunderschöne Werke, sehen total klasse aus.
Ich wünsche dir ein schönes Wochenende.
Wonderful Parisian pendants dear Gaby, and your soldering is perfect, such beautiful art work-love them !
Happy week-end to you.
Hugs,Dorthe
Gaaaaby was sind die klasse.
Ich bin sprachlos. Einen großen Applaus. Einfach traumhaft schön.
Ich wünsche Dir ein tolles WE.
These are cool!
-Don
They look AMAZING!!!!!Absolutely beautiful.
Oh my gosh Gaby... they are BEAUTIFUL... wonderful, wonderful, work... and love the Paris theme...
Hugs
Jenny x
fantastic ornaments, my friend! I've been a bit out of the blogging but you have been doing so much. I see you are into soldering as well. I'm having so much fun and there are so many possibilities. The only problem is to find lead free solder here in Austarlia but next year I'm planning trip to Europe and there will be lots of shopping.
hugs,
Svetlana
Makes me wish I could go to Paris! These are lovely Gaby. Have a great weekend.
Hugs,
Robin
Ah Paris, what lovely memories, and beautiful ornaments.Hope I can go back one day.
fantastic ornaments!! I love Paris and seeing these make me wish I was there now!
Have a good weekend.
Wow, Gaby - die sind großartig! Haste echt super gemacht! Gefallen mir wahnsinnig gut.
Wünsche Dir ein schönes WE.
LG
MARTINA
Hi Gaby,
your parisian charms are stunning
and your soldering is perfect.
Have a great weekend.
Hugs,
Marie
Such beautiful work, I love your charms. Wishing you a wonderful weekend as well.
roxanne
Oh these are spectacular Gaby! Not only wonderful imagery but gifted craftmanship as well!
Beautiful art charms!
Lori
Твои украшения необычно красивы!
Просто здорово смотрятся!
They are gorgeous!!!!!!
Hi Gaby, just stopping by to say how delightful your blog is. Thanks so much for sharing. I have recently found your blog and am now following you, and will visit often. Please stop by my blog and perhaps you would like to follow me also. Have a wonderful day. Hugs, Chris
http://chelencarter-retiredandlovingit.blogspot.com/
Gaby!Thank you very much for your attention to my person, this is very nice!
My favorite monument in my favorite city!! Love them all!
so beautifully striking, wow! I can see you have many talents, thank you for sharing.
Tolle Charms, Gaby! Da fange ich doch gleich an, von Paris zu träumen :-).
Liebe Grüße
Julia
Gaby! You are very busy this year!! Another beautiful creation!! Each one is perfect!
xxDaniella
Hi Gaby, your soldering is perfect! I love your Parisan ornies.
xo, Sonya
These are just wonderful Gaby ... your art encased in glass couldn't be better ..... Linda F
Beautiful Gaby!
I visited the Eiffel tower a few years ago, and will never forget it!
Hugs Lucy
I love them all!!:)))
xox
Guriana:)
These are fabulous, Gaby!!!I love these and thank you SO much for linking them up to the party!!!
XO
Cindy
Obrigada pela visita e pelo comentário! Também estou aqui te visitando e adorei seus ornamentos Paris! Boa festa com Cindy!
Gaby, bin ich aber froh daß du mich besucht hast! Dadurch habe ich jetzt dein wunderschöner Blog entdeckt und werde dich ab heute folgen (auch über Linky ;-) Also vielen Dank für dein nettes Kommentar! Was hast du aber entzückende Ornamente gemacht, wirklich super! LG, Ira
Aaaaah, Paris. Such beautiful mementos of this romantic city.
Schön in ihrer Schlichtheit!
LG, Sascha
Gorgeous, fabulous, awesome! Patsy from
HeARTworks
these are EXQUISITE! xo
Dearest Gaby,
Such wonderful works♪♪♪
I always wish to visit Paris, so exotic for us. Haha, I haven't even visited Tokyo tower.
Thank you very much for the lovely moments enjoying your work.
Love you always, xoxo Miyako*
I love these soldered Eiffel towers! Thank you for stopping by my blog and leaving the nice comment. I'm now following you so I can see any future posts. Have a great week.
Hugs, LisaKay
Belles Roses Romantiques
Oh my goodness, Cindy has the most amazing talented artists for linky guests. :) This is simply GORGEOUS!!! Love, love, love.
Thank you for stopping by and leaving a lovely comment, Gaby. I'm so glad we could connect this way, especially via Cindy's.
Following you on Linky too.
Much love!
These are stunning ornaments! Each one is so unique, just love them all!
Your Soldered Charms are Gorgeous Gaby!! I Love the Parisian Theme!
I am you Newest Follower!
Have a Wonderful Day!
Hugs
Jill
Hi Gaby, Your ornaments are beautiful. I have the glass and some of the tools. I've been wanting to try soldering for quite awhile. It's on my list of things to learn this year. Joyous Wishes, Linda
Really delightful! Wouldn't they make fabulous mementos of a trip to Paris?!
Gaby, your soldered ornaments of Paris are so beautiful.
thanks so much for stopping by my blog. i love your shrines! beautiful work.
Sehr, sehr schön - eine, gute Arbeit !! Ich wünsche Dir alles Gute ! Mia
So lovely !!!
Are these for sale I love them Dawn xx
Wonderful and breathtaking, tres chic!
WOW!! Love these!!! xo
-pamela :)
Simply loving these soldered ornaments, XOXO!!!
Kommentar veröffentlichen