Oh Gaby these are beautiful !!!! Absolutely ! They look so professional...I thought you were showing us something you had bought from a gallery. You are very clever. I love the very first pair and the ones with the little birds and pearls, just gorgeous. Would you be interested in selling some ? I would definitely be interested in buying some......xx
Excellent work, dear Gaby!!! I don't know how much more "professional look" you want. You should see my first attempts; even kids would make it better. I hope you had good break. I will chat to you when i get my computer back.
Hallo Gaby! Das is ja hochinteressant, dass Du Dich jetzt mit Schmuck beschäftigst! Die Ohrringe sind süß. Ich freue mich schon auf weitere Kreationen...
Willkommen im Club - wie schön, dass Dich der Schmuck-Virus jetzt auch erwischt hat. Schön sind sie geworden, Deine Erstlinge und ich freu mich schon auf mehr:-)
Liebe Gaby Wow.... das sind ja wirklich herrliche Schmuckstücke. Wunderschön! Vielen Dank auch für Deinen lieben Besuch und den netten Kommentar auf meinem Blog. Eine sonnige Woche wünscht Dir Yvonne
Great job Gaby!! That's how it all starts, a few pair here and there, and then whamo, you are hooked! Thanks for swinging by and the bday wishes! Take care, Riki
Hi Gabi, danke, dass du auf meinem Blog vorbeigeschaut und mich auf deine Bloglist gesetzt hast. Deine Collagen sind klasse und sehr inspirierend, und dein Schmuck ist super! Keep it up, Susanne
Hello again Gaby, Excited to return and see your first earrings... and yes, I agree with your many followers, they are perfectly professional!!!! Please continue to express your talents with MORE of these pretties! - vicki xo
PS You inspired me to make some new pieces today, but in order to cath up, I needed to post a few from 2 months ago. I'll let you know when the new jewelry's posted :D
Thanks so much for visiting my Blog! I wanted to return the favor! You're art and jewelry is amazing! really! I'm going to add your blog to my "favorite blogs" list so I can visit anytime! ~MaryEllen~
All works posted on this website belong to me and are protected under international copyright laws. No portion of my work or statements may be duplicated, altered, downloaded or reproduced in any way! Please ask for permission, if you wish to copy or use any of these photos.
47 Kommentare:
Supi Gaby, Nr. 1, 3, 4 u. 8 sind meine Favoriten, aber es ist ja wie so oft immer eine Frage des Geschmacks!
LG Kerstin
I think that they look really profesional. Don't say that!!
They look gorgeous and what a great color choice for the beads...simply summery and will look great in the sun too:)
Wonderful earrings Gaby the little birds are so cute, great colors.
Anni
Hi Gaby,
I love your creations...they are so awesome!!! Beautiful for your first time.
Linda
Hey! Good to hear your "voice"!!
They are all wonderful! Can't believe they are the first you have ever made!
these is beautiful,,
Welcome back, we missed you. Fantastic earings, what fun! xox Corrine
Oh Gaby these are beautiful !!!! Absolutely ! They look so professional...I thought you were showing us something you had bought from a gallery. You are very clever. I love the very first pair and the ones with the little birds and pearls, just gorgeous. Would you be interested in selling some ? I would definitely be interested in buying some......xx
They're beautiful!!
Excellent work, dear Gaby!!!
I don't know how much more "professional look" you want. You should see my first attempts; even kids would make it better.
I hope you had good break. I will chat to you when i get my computer back.
Love,
Svetlana
Oh Gaby, they are gorgeous... such pretty colors and the birds are sooo sweet...
Jenny x
Welcome back! I think you've done really well, if this is you first attempt at making jewelry!
Hallo Gaby! Das is ja hochinteressant, dass Du Dich jetzt mit Schmuck beschäftigst! Die Ohrringe sind süß. Ich freue mich schon auf weitere Kreationen...
Well...for a first effort I think they look store bought! Amazingly beautiful!
Willkommen im Club - wie schön, dass Dich der Schmuck-Virus jetzt auch erwischt hat. Schön sind sie geworden, Deine Erstlinge und ich freu mich schon auf mehr:-)
so very lovely! isn't it nice to take a break and create something different? i used to love to make jewelry...
Gaby these are beautiful !!!! Especially love those with the little birds.
Hope you enjoyed your summer break.
Jacky xox
They look professional to me Gaby. They are all so stunning too! Have a wonderful day.
Hugs,
Robin
Tollen Schmuck hast Du gemacht, liebe Gaby! Besonders die Türkisenen und die mit den Piepmätzen gefallen mir sehr!
Wünsche Dir auch ein schönes WE.
LG
MARTINA
They are all beautiful,Gaby!!
Love the one with the birds:)
Have a greatt weekend.
Hugs,
Marie
thankyou so much for visiting me and i just love your work,, beautiful!!!I have joined as a follower,,
Gaby - these are all so gorgeous! I love the beautiful beads/stones you used. The bird earrings really tug at my heartstrings!!!
Welcome back Gaby!! Beautiful earrings! I love those little birds ~ they are so precious!!
Nancy xx
Yes they do!! They certainly do look professional!! Really well done Gabby!!
xxDaniella
Oh wow, they are GORGEOUS!!!! How totally professional, Gaby!!
XO
Cindy
first attempts? your kidding right? Wow Gaby when you jump back in you really go at it full strength, Gorgoeous earring!!!
hugs Lynn
Boah, sind die toll geworden. Hut ab, wunderbare Ohrringe, die du kreiert ist.
These should be for sale ;0)I love the 3rd one and the birdie ones are a must have. Dxx
These are just BEAUTIFUL! You should sell them in Etsy - all my favorite colors too - I think you have serious talent!
They look pretty professional to me Gaby. The blue stone are especially attractive.
ich finde sie sogar sehr professionell!
Lieben Dank für Deinen Besuch!
ganz liebe Grüße
Susi
It's so good to see you back, Gaby. I know I'm late getting here. I've been running in place for weeks, it seems.
Your earrings are GORGEOUS. I truly believe they look very professional. Great first pieces.
Liebe Gaby
Wow.... das sind ja wirklich herrliche Schmuckstücke. Wunderschön!
Vielen Dank auch für Deinen lieben Besuch und den netten Kommentar auf meinem Blog.
Eine sonnige Woche wünscht Dir Yvonne
Great job Gaby!! That's how it all starts, a few pair here and there, and then whamo, you are hooked! Thanks for swinging by and the bday wishes! Take care, Riki
They are all lovely and look professional!
Glad to see your jewerly Gaby as Riki said it starts off slow and before you know it your addicted LOL.
Jen
Hi Gabi,
danke, dass du auf meinem Blog vorbeigeschaut und mich auf deine Bloglist gesetzt hast.
Deine Collagen sind klasse und sehr inspirierend, und dein Schmuck ist super!
Keep it up,
Susanne
They look lovely ! You're so creative
These are amazing, Gaby! I really love the top pair! xo Diane
GB- all look professional and fun - great that a mother and daughter can share minature assemblages. B
Hello again Gaby,
Excited to return and see your first earrings... and yes, I agree with your many followers, they are perfectly professional!!!!
Please continue to express your talents with MORE of these pretties!
- vicki xo
PS You inspired me to make some new pieces today, but in order to cath up, I needed to post a few from 2 months ago. I'll let you know when the new jewelry's posted :D
I think they do look professional, Gaby. Such a wonderful array. Lucky daughter to have such a talented mom.
wow, each and every piece is simply unique!
i love them all. very professional.
Thanks so much for visiting my Blog!
I wanted to return the favor!
You're art and jewelry is amazing! really!
I'm going to add your blog to my "favorite blogs" list so I can visit anytime!
~MaryEllen~
Kommentar veröffentlichen