These are my newest flea market treasures.

...again an old wooden box and lots of rusty keys, beautiful doll parts and glass eyes. Some lace doilies and two old thimbles. A wonderful old book, an engraved metal flacon and an old leather purse. Two old office stamps, metal number plates, a box with shark teeth, some great wire coils, brass fittings, a bunch of rusty balls, and, and...
And this time again none of these pieces was above 2 EUR!Hi all,
I will be away from my PC for a couple of days. I wish you all a happy rest of this week, and a fun upcoming weekend. I'm looking forward to catching up on news when I’m back.


31 Kommentare:
Fabulous finds, I just love those tiny little number tags, they are awesome.
Fantastic finds and such great deals, Gaby! I especially love all those wonderful number plates but also the rusty balls, keys, doilies and the doll parts. Now I'm looking forward to seeing what you will create with all those treasures.
Have a wonderful time :-)!
Hugs,
Julia
Wow wonderful finds! Love the number tags and that beautiful book. Don't you just love it when a flea market is a success?
Hugs,Jackie
Oh how I love flea markets! You got some wonderful treasures there!I love everything in that cool little box!
Awesome treasures! We definitely like the same kind of things.
great finds at great prices..makes them all the better! beautiful display.. as always!!
Tolle Sachen hast Du da wieder gefunden, liebe Gaby! Bin schon gespannt, was Du damit werkelst!
Lucky YOU, Gaby!!! What beautiful treasures! I'm sure you'll give them a good home. Have fun on your 'break'! Hugs, Terri xoxox
Hi Gaby
Boy did you score some yummy things!
Love the doll parts, doilies, keys, all the metal bits and is that an old metal perfume bottle in there amongst the rusted balls?
Hugs from Suzy
Absoluter Wahnsinn!!!! Manchmal gibt es solche Tage auf'm Flohmarkt.
Wirklich tolle Schätze hast Du heimgebracht.
That is quite a haul Gaby! Enjoy your time away from the computer.
Oooooo you are so lucky, even doll heads and body parts. Never seen any here. Now I want to go to a flea market :)
You find the BEST things at the flea market. They are all gorgeous, including the rusty keys and the hands (which I love). Those office stamps are probably great, too.
GB- I agree with so many above - great finds - and I have rusted key envy. Ceate well with this stash. B
Wonderful finds!! I did my thrift shopping yesterday, and I will put them up later today.
Isn't it so fun, looking, rummaging and finding the perfect things???
Enjoy your time away from the computer! Can't wait to see you latest creations!!
xxDaniella
What a fabulous box of goodies, and fabulous box!
Oh Gaby, I cannot wait to see what you create with all of this treasure!
such a treasure!
Especially love the little faces.
can't wait to see what wonderful things you make out of these treasures .... Linda F
There will be some mixed media wonderfulness coming from your studio I can see with this yummy lot. xox Corrine
I also love flea markets and the hunt.. I also have a collection of doll heads and hands and arms and legs-- sounds strange I know :-), anyway, we look for the same stuff- such fun!
What a great treasures!!I love to buy at flea markets:))
xox
Guriana:)
The doll heads and hands are great !
Love ♥RINI♥
Great deals, good for you:)
ooooooohhhhh so many wonderful finds!!!You lucky duck!!Hugs,Cat
Gaby, I want to shop where you shop. What great finds. I can't wait to see what you do with it all!
hugs Lynn
I agree with Lynn! I want to go too!:) I love all your finds and I just know you'll create wonderful things with these treasures!
Hugs,
Sonya
We don't have flea markets like this where I live ..... what fab finds, and a box too!! Wonderful!
Such treasures...okay, where is this market????!!!
Hi Gaby. Thank you for visiting me. Isn't it wonderful to find such treasures at thrift prices! I love everything you bought. I just had to become a follower. You do terrific work.
Angie
A precious treasure, I love old keys and rusty.
Kommentar veröffentlichen