I can't believe another year is nearly over, therefore I thought it would be fun to make a little Christmas giveaway. Thank you for your support, your friendship, and for taking the time to leave me such wonderful comments.
Here is the stuff you can win:a Fiskars snowflake border punch
a PSX Christmas rubber stamp
some handmade gift tags
old papers
stickers
a Christmas ATC
and a box with a little bit of "this and that"
This giveaway ends on December 5th!
I'll draw the winner on December 6th.
All you need to win is:
Leave me a comment, and make sure I have a way to contact you!
Good luck and thanks for playing!

85 Kommentare:
Oh, how fun...I love giveaways! Your stuff is so sweet, I hope I win! Am I really the first comment? How did that happen? Thanks for a fun time. I love your blog by the way.
How fun! Please count me in =)
Wonderful a Christmas giveaway, thank you so much, the tags look gorgeous and very vintage, beautiful. I would love the opportunit to win. Tracy Evans x x
Gaby, your blog is always such a colourful delight and your talent is awesome. You are a constant inspiration. Jan x
Was für eine tolle Idee Gaby!
Schöne Woche wünsch ich dir.
liebe Grüße Alexandra
So fun! Thank you for the opportunity. :-)
Gaby, you make the most beautiful things. Love to visit your blog.
Hugs
June xx
It's getting close to that time of year isn't it!
you can contact me at numinositybeads (at) gmail (dot) com
Thanks xoxo Kim
great giveaway gabi!! always a pleasure to visit your blog!
oo how sweet of you! please count me in!! thanks!
Na, da lass ich mich nicht zweimal bitten.....ein wunderschönes Giveaway liebe Gaby! Bitte wirf mich auch in Deine Lostrommel. Dankeeeee!
Wünsche Dir eine schöne Woche.
LG
MARTINA xxx
What a fabulous giveaway Gaby! What great goodies and that box is just gorgeous...count me in and wish me luck!
Hugs,
Robin
Thank you for doing this lovely giveaway, please put me in the draw!
Many thanks,
Joanna
x
What a wonderful giveaway, count on me!! I wanna win!!! Big hugs, Chris :)
So glad to be part of your blogging world Gaby - your work is divine! You are the Queen of Rusted Collaging. Good luck with
my giveway - only 2 days to go!!!
Hugs Suzy (Fabric Queen he!he!)
What a generous giveaway, Gaby, and just in time for the Holidays too! I hope a lucky Christmas star is shining over me!!! Hugs, Terri xoxo
The winner of this one will be VERY lucky indeed! Lovely giveaway Gaby!
What a wonderful assortment of Christmas joy here. I always love stopping by your blog. All the best to you!
How thoughtful and generous of you, and what a gorgeous bundle of vintage goodies, I would love to play with these. Maybe I'll get lucky. xx
Thanks for the opportunity for us to win such a wonderful prize.
Wonderful give away! Thanks for the chance to win!
ydacey@telus.net
Great giveaway. Hugs
Wow !!
I love those paper, the puncher, the tag ... alllll so beautiful.
Thank you for the chance to win.
What fun!! :)
Your things are always so wonderful!
There is not one that I wouldn't be delighted and excited to win!!
Good luck to us all. :)
Hugs,
the other gabriele
What a lovely prize. I would be honored if I won.
Oh Sweet Gaby, What a wonderful giveaway. I'd love to be entered, Happy Holidays to you and yours!
I would love to have a chance to win!
How neat Gaby! Hope you are doing well and having fun creating. I always look forward to visiting you when you have new things up to share.
great fun Gaby! I can't believe the year is almost over also! Thank you for sharing your beautiful art work with us! :)
Looks like a wonderful Giveaway, thanks so much for stopping by Something special. I love giveaways so much. I would love to win yours. Thanks again for your lovely comment on my blog. I will be back to visit you again!
I have looked over your blog, and I must say you are one talented gal. Your work is so wonderfully artsy. Love your style girl!
Your give aways are so much fun, al these wonderfull old fasion bits and pieces, keep up the good work!
Awesome giveaway!! These goodies look so fun!!
Would love to take part in your giveaway Gaby... Looove Christmas!
Jacky xox
OMG, this is an awesome lot of good stuff. I will be glad to just receive the beautifully handmade gift tags and ATC!
Thanks for your generosity, Gaby!
Such a lovely and generous giveaway dear Gaby ... thank you for the chance to be the lucky winner.
I must say getting to visit you here in blogland is such a treat!
Thank you for sharing your creativity and passion with us!
oxo
So generous of you, Gaby. Thank you for the chance to be the recipient of your kindness.
Hi Gaby,
awesome giveaway! Thank you so much for the chance to win.
Have a lovely evening.
Hugs,
Marie
If you hurry you can enter my raffle that ends Thanksgiving day. I do them often on flickr. I am part of a raffle group there (very cool group of people) YOu don't have to be a member of the group to enter my raffles but if you like to do free things you might join the group. No obligation to give things away but they like it if you wint o do your own raffle. It is just nice to be a part of something so positive. Anyway, my raffle can be found here: http://www.flickr.com/photos/34389059@N00/5079856654/in/pool-atc_raffles
This looks fabulous!!!Please count me in.x
Oh my gosh, it really would be Christmas if my name was selected!
Thanks for offering such a generous give-a-way.
Barb in Texas
Oh Gaby what an absolutely delightful giveaway and so very generous...thank you for the chance to win such an awesome prize...
Jenny x
Hi Gaby--thanks for stopping over and inviting me over to your place--what a very wonderful giveaway--thank you!!!
Gaby,
you are so kind and generous! :0)
I am out of the loop due to hand surgery......and appreciate your kindness....(wink). Love your sweet items in the give a way, count me in.
Huggies,Patti
Lovely give away. Time seems to be speeding up each year, or is that just my age? lol
Love Dawn xx
Lovely giveaway Gaby, please do count me in :)
Oh how nice of you Gaby! But I should be thanking you!
You have always supported my little blog and it has helped to keep me blogging!
sehr schöne nitrolaus *g überaschung.so eine große stiefel hab ich nicht .
Please count me in.:-)
Liebe Grüße an dich
Sanja
Love your work Gaby and your giveaway is a very generous stash. Merry Christmas to you.
Na dann will ich doch mein Glück auch versuchen, wirf mich doch auch in deine Lostrommel, vielleicht klappt's ja ;-))
LG Kerstin
wow,,,es Weihnachtet sehr!! Ein wunderschönes Giveaway ist das echt! You have to ask yourself,,,do I feel lucky? Come on Gaby,,,,,"make my day".....
oh my! so many lovely things in your giveaway! i would love to win!
I've already won - I discovered your blog :)
this is my lucky day
Was für ein schönes Give-Away. Deine Werke sind wunderschön, ich sollte wirklich mal häufiger vorbeischauen.
Eine schöne Idee und ich möchte soooooo gerne mal was gewinnen:-)) Bei sowas hatte ich wirklich noch nie Glück, schnief. Herzliche Grüße von Luzia.
Liebe Gaby,
Dir wünsche ich ebenfalls einen wunderschönen ersten Advent! Hier hat es vergangene Nacht schon etwas geschneit, und da war mir zum ersten Mal in diesem Jahr ein wenig weihnachtlich zumute.
Und: nee, nee, wir sind noch keine Glucken, weil wir uns Sorgen um ein krankes Kind machen...glaub ich jedenfalls...!
Dein großzügiges Giveaway sieht seeeeehr klasse aus, - und ich glaube, es ruft leise meinen Namen ;)
Ganz liebe Grüße,
Janna
HELLO, Gaby! What a wonderful and beautiful give-away you are having - everything looks scrumptious! So very nice of you and in the spirit of the season.
Wishing you a wonderful holiday season and happy new year too, sweetie!!
Hugs to you,
Tami
Your giveaway is going really well Gaby. I saw you doing your happy dance after winning my 3rd prize.
Don't forget to send me all your postal details to receive your card!!!
Big hugs, Suzy
Sweet Gaby it was so good to see your comment in my email today. I have not had much time to create but I have enjoyed looking at your beautiful page and creations.
What a wonderful give away form a wonderful person.
XXX
Becky
Oh yes please dear Gabby! Your taste in giveaways is always impeccable!
Really beautiful giveaway!!!!
http://vintagewil.blogspot.com/
Oooo, I love Christmas, can't help myself I'm really just a big kid at heart! Yummy goodies Gaby, count me in too please!
Gaby, your artwork is fabulous! I'd be thrilled to win your give away. Thanks for the chance and Happy Holidays to you and yours:)
Wow Gaby. I don't have anything that nice in my stash, let alone to give away. I am totally impressed. I'm going to let people know about your giveaway on my blog tomorrow. Thanks for the chance to win this. My e-mail is on my profile page. Thought that might bring me some luck (grin).
Hello Gaby, What a wonderful blog you have. I am so glad I ran across it. I have signed on to follow you. Also, would you please enter me in your fabulous giveaway? Thanks, Linda gypsyluv1010@gmail.com
What a lovely give away! I must enter my name too!
Thanks for dropping by my blog, it was lovely to meet you!!
Carole
What wonderful goodies. Thanks for the chance to win.
Bless your beautiful generous heart! Sending you many blessings and in this season of thankfulness, I am so grateful for you and your inspiration! XO ~ Katie
Count me in, you are so generous. Thank you!
I'd love to win! Thanks for the chance!
Happy Holidays to you!
Such quaint looking snowmen. I'd love to win them. Thanks so much for having this super giveaway to celebrate!
Cheryl
Found your blog via Elizabeth at Altered Book Lover. I just love the vintage tags. Would love to win, thanks for the opportunity.
I will be back to visit.
What a great giveaway!
iamvictorias at gmail dot com
Hi Gaby..thanks for your comment on my blog :) Love to be part of your awesome giveaway...how beautiful...those christmas tags are really beautiful! fingers crossed! hope you doing well over thre...must be winter is it? we just coming into summer...yippee!!
What a generous Giveaway!!!Count me in...keeping fingers,toes,eyes crossed...ok not eyes..cant drive that way!!Come see me too,I'm having a giveaway...must be in the air..that feeling of giving.Hugs,Cat
This is such a generous giveaway, Gaby! I love those vintage Santa tags.
Огромное спасибо,что посетили мою страницу!Я с большим восторгом всегда смотрю ваш блог!Заранее поздравляю с наступающим Рождеством и спасибо за Santa tags!
Greetings Gaby,
I cannot believe it either that you are having another give away. This is terrific!
Now in all honesty, I am not going to enter and only because I do not use such materials in my art ad they would be of better use with someone who does.
However the old German type pages are to droll over . . .
Wishing you all the very best this holiday season,
Ms K and Egmont
So viele schöne Sachen - na, da bin ich doch glatt dabei...
Meine email-Adresse hättest Du ja...
Ganz liebe Grüße und beglücke uns weiterhin mit Deinen wundervollen Werken - Gabi MeWi
well you know how I love giveaways!
and guess what?? you won mine! so email me with your snail mail dearheart! xx's
WOW, I love this stuff, and would so love to win it. thanks for the opportunity. :)
Great blog also
Susan
What a wonderful giveaway! I just found your blog and am adding it to my "favorites" list--it looks so inspiring and I can't wait to find the time to look back at all the older posts and go over them in detail. Thanks!
kathy.bruner@hotmail.com
How much fun and how generous! Count me in and Happy Holidays Gabby!
Yikes, I hope I'm not too late! It's still December 5, right?
Kommentar veröffentlichen