Hi Gaby, Glad you found me from a comment somewhere and came over for a visit. Thank you for your comment. I am following you and looking forward to getting to know you. Debbie
Thanks for the comments about my soap box. Your memories piece is beautiful, I love the tiny silver leaves. When I have more time I want to visit your blog again. I quickly scrolled down the page and saw some wonderful "eye-candy."
Thank you for dropping by my blog. I LOVE coming here to see are your gorgeous art. This piece is stunning. All the details are so lovely and allow the eye to wander around and around. Just perfect. Cheers, Holly
GABY, I LOVE LOVE LOVE this, it is stunning! SUCH A Talent you are! The rusted bits have really become your unique thing!!!!!!!! LOVE it! Huggies, Patti
this is fabulous Gaby! I adore all the wonderful vintage embellishments you used and the composition is gorgeous! awesome colors tones also! I hope you have a wonderful weekend! :)
Hi Gaby, Thanks so much for the wonderful comments on my Fabric Art piece, it sure was fun making. I love your work also, very stunning. Blessings, Carol Mae
Hallo Gaby-this is a fantastic piece-the rustycolored tones, with the aqua is so wonderfull,-and I love the hinge you used,with the lace-so very beautifull piece. Hugs,Dorthe
Einfach klasse, wie Du diese verschiedenen Dinge kombinierst! Ich habe zwar einen schönen Fundus von alten Dingen (Postkarten, Fotos etc. ab 1750), aber es fehlt mir am Händchen für solch schöne Collagen. Vielleicht kommts ja noch...... Herzliche Grüße von Luzia.
All works posted on this website belong to me and are protected under international copyright laws. No portion of my work or statements may be duplicated, altered, downloaded or reproduced in any way! Please ask for permission, if you wish to copy or use any of these photos.
42 Kommentare:
Your pictures are so special and beautiful :)
This is so beautiful Gaby! I love how you used the rusty metal on your piece.
What an absolutely gorgeous collage. there is so much to look at and those colours and design are stunning
have a lovely day
hugs June xxxxx
Ein fantastisches Werk, liebe Gaby! Ich bin mal wieder hin und weg.....
Beautiful memories here
Love Dawn xx
Absolutely gorgeous , Gaby !!!
Are you putting all them with PVA glue ?
Or what else.
This is such a beautiful piece-love the placement of the lace and metal together.
Fabulous piece Gaby!
This is just wonderful Gaby, a beautiful collage....
Jenny
Hi Gaby,
what a great pice of art.Love the
branch with the paper leafs.So many details to look at
Have a wonderful day my friend.
Hugs,
Marie
Lovely, things like this make my heart beat faster.
A treasure in deed.
Thanks for sharing ;-)
Love your creation, really beautiful art.
Hi Gaby,
Glad you found me from a comment somewhere and came over for a visit. Thank you for your comment. I am following you and looking forward to getting to know you.
Debbie
Beautiful combination of rusty metal, wood, lace and fabric. Great collage, Gaby.
You are seriously one of the most creative collage artists around! Very inspiring!
your artwork is SO rich and beautiful Gaby
I would Love to be a fly on the wall as we say here in the US when you are creating
Happy Summertime to you!
oxo
Hallo Gaby, das ist ein genialer Farb- und Materialmix! Gefällt mir ausgesprochen gut, Deine Collage!
Liebe Grüße
Julia
This is just beautiful!!
Hello Gaby Bee,
Thanks for the comments about my soap box. Your memories piece is beautiful, I love the tiny silver leaves. When I have more time I want to visit your blog again. I quickly scrolled down the page and saw some wonderful "eye-candy."
Linda
OMG Gaby!
GORGEOUS!!!!!
Hugs
Oxana
Do I see some of your flea market finds in your collage-- the lace?
Wonderful use of your new found treasures.
Thank you for dropping by my blog. I LOVE coming here to see are your gorgeous art. This piece is stunning. All the details are so lovely and allow the eye to wander around and around. Just perfect.
Cheers,
Holly
GABY, I LOVE LOVE LOVE this, it is stunning! SUCH A Talent you are! The rusted bits have really become your unique thing!!!!!!!! LOVE it!
Huggies,
Patti
what a fabulous card!!
this is fabulous Gaby! I adore all the wonderful vintage embellishments you used and the composition is gorgeous! awesome colors tones also! I hope you have a wonderful weekend! :)
yes this is just smashing! love all the bits, but the leaves made from paper on the twig is just brilliant!
Gaby, this is AWESOME!!! :) Love especially the teal- rusty brown combination! Gorgeous!
Lots of love, Sanda xoxosuproop
Your work always has so many intriguing details to catch my attention. Lovely piece!
This is stunning!!! I love the colors, Gaby!!!
Hi Gaby, Thanks so much for the wonderful comments on my Fabric Art piece, it sure was fun making. I love your work also, very stunning. Blessings, Carol Mae
Oh Gaby truely wonderful your art always makes me smile
Gaby, I love this! Your colors and all your details are really amazing, and imaginative. So FAB!
Seeing this makes me want to run home and play. What a wonderful collage/assemblage. Rust and Verdigris - two of my favourite things.
Your style is so unique ! Fabulous piece this is!
Super klasse deine Collage!
Hallo Gaby-this is a fantastic piece-the rustycolored tones, with the aqua is so wonderfull,-and I love the hinge you used,with the lace-so very beautifull piece.
Hugs,Dorthe
Gaby ~
I love everything about this collage ~ especially the hinge! Absolutely sensational! XO ~ Katie
totally gorgeous.. another wonderful piece.
Gaby the great !!!
This is just a beautiful collage, just fabulous. I love it.
Hope your summer is going wonderful.
Hugs,Laura.xoxx
Einfach klasse, wie Du diese verschiedenen Dinge kombinierst! Ich habe zwar einen schönen Fundus von alten Dingen (Postkarten, Fotos etc. ab 1750), aber es fehlt mir am Händchen für solch schöne Collagen. Vielleicht kommts ja noch...... Herzliche Grüße von Luzia.
This is gorgeous!
i love her!! she is just stunning, my friend. all of the lace and rust and those divine leaves -- gorgeous!! how big is this piece?
Kommentar veröffentlichen