I'm so impressed with this eye catching explosion of color. I keep seeing so many little details in the background. The more I study it, the more I like it. Super ATC and a very lucky birthday recipient.
Aber Gaby, woher weist Du, dass ich bald Geburtstag habe;-))? Wieder eine wunderbare Collage mit meinem geliebten C-Falter! So schön!!!!! Auf meinem Blog wartet übrigens der Rosenkäfer auf Deinen Besuch..... Ich wünsche Dir einen herrlich sonnigen Feiertag und sende liebe Grüße.
... der Header und alles andere auf meinem Blog ist immer selbst gemacht! Zur Zeit bin ich schwer am Töpfern (Raku) und wenn ich etwas Zeit habe mache ich kleine Illustrationen wie diese. Liebe Grüße von Luzia nochmal.
Gaby, I left a little something on my blog for you, sorry but your just to inspiring not to list you! No pressure really, if anything just to share your talent with others!
All works posted on this website belong to me and are protected under international copyright laws. No portion of my work or statements may be duplicated, altered, downloaded or reproduced in any way! Please ask for permission, if you wish to copy or use any of these photos.
30 Kommentare:
This is such a beautiful bouquet, lucky birthday person! Gorgeous colours and tone.
This is so beautiful!!!!I love the colours.
xxx
Soooo lovely! Hugs, Terri xoxo
gorgeous Gaby..such a lovely combo of modern and vintage!
hi Gaby! I agree with Lisa, love the combo and I love the bright color on that brown palette!
DIVINE!!!
I love flowers, you did a special art piece!
beautiful Gaby! I just love your attention to detail .... so much to see here! Your friend will love it!
Stunning as always. I love the way you use colour, it's so vibrant and lively :)
Beautiful Gaby! Love your background and the colors of your flowers!
Gorgeous & Shinny !!!
Lucky Birthday person... what a lovely gift to send. Love the colours, so vibrant and alive.
Jacky xox
Fantastic header and have been enjoying looking at your previous posts!
Cheers!
was für ein klasse blumenstrauß, einfach perfekt für einen geburtstag!
Hi Gaby, your art just stole my breathe away!!! simply love them..thank you for visiting my blog, I'll definitely be back often....steph
Stunning!!!, love the background :) A beautiful birthday present.
This is absolutely beautiful- so rich in color and design. A stunning card Gaby!
So great with your beautiful background and colours !
Gaby, this is sooo lovely! I simply love it and, I'm sure,so did the birthday person too! The colors are gorgeous!
Lots of love, Sanda xoxo
Gaby, this is stunning! I love your flower bouquet!!
It woudl make a lovely postcard...I can even imagine stories being written about it.
Just lovely!!
Jeanne:)
PS..thanks for your comment, always nice to hear from you !!
I'm so impressed with this eye catching explosion of color. I keep seeing so many little details in the background. The more I study it, the more I like it. Super ATC and a very lucky birthday recipient.
Aber Gaby, woher weist Du, dass ich bald Geburtstag habe;-))? Wieder eine wunderbare Collage mit meinem geliebten C-Falter! So schön!!!!! Auf meinem Blog wartet übrigens der Rosenkäfer auf Deinen Besuch..... Ich wünsche Dir einen herrlich sonnigen Feiertag und sende liebe Grüße.
... der Header und alles andere auf meinem Blog ist immer selbst gemacht! Zur Zeit bin ich schwer am Töpfern (Raku) und wenn ich etwas Zeit habe mache ich kleine Illustrationen wie diese. Liebe Grüße von Luzia nochmal.
Someone will be thrilled to receive this gorgeous bouquet for their Birthday! Wonderful as always Gaby!
j'aime !!!
c'est magnifique toutes ces fleurs !
Oh Gaby: diese Karte ist wieder eine richtige "Gaby" !!!! Wow: ich LIEBE es!
Gaby, I left a little something on my blog for you, sorry but your just to inspiring not to list you! No pressure really, if anything just to share your talent with others!
I love this. The texture is so gorgeous. Is this encaustic?
love the butterfly!
Gorgeous!!! I love it!
Hugs
Oxana
How beautiful!!! Stunning!
I love this one. The colors and the composition are perfect. Love it!!!!!
Kommentar veröffentlichen