I love what you did with this. I'm always afraid to add too many elements but you pull it off artfully and with great composition. I especially love the measuring tape. Something wonderfully vintage about inches these days! I've been collecting tapes at garage sales lately.
wunderschööööön!! die roten stellen poppen ja so richtig hervor, das sieht klasse aus! (bei julias digi-sheets bin ich auch schon schwach geworden *g*...)
I just started An Artistic Mother's Group where we will be going through 12 projects together from Shona Cole's new book The Artistic Mother. Her desire is to help mothers find a to fit art into their every day, even if it's just a little something. I would so love for you to join us. You can read more about it on my blog; and if you're interested in participating, just leave me a comment, and I'll add you to the list.
PS If this is not something you are interested in doing at this time,or even if you are, maybe you could do a little blurb about it for me so that other artsy moms can join. It might be a help to them if they are looking for inspiration and/or an accountability group. We start March 6th, but anyone can jump in at any time. We will spend two weeks on each project. Blog about our progress and link to all of the other participants. Thanks so much for your consideration.
All works posted on this website belong to me and are protected under international copyright laws. No portion of my work or statements may be duplicated, altered, downloaded or reproduced in any way! Please ask for permission, if you wish to copy or use any of these photos.
41 Kommentare:
I love what you did with this. I'm always afraid to add too many elements but you pull it off artfully and with great composition.
I especially love the measuring tape. Something wonderfully vintage about inches these days! I've been collecting tapes at garage sales lately.
great collage!
xxx Susi
fabulous collage Gaby!!!
Love your altered collage...will have to check out the background source as well. Thanks for sharing!
This little ATC is jam packed with things to see! You've drawn it all together artfully. Good work!
Gorgeous, love the rich colors and the reds in it. Makes me wish I could travel to Europe and soak in the beauty and atmosphere.
Boah wow für ein grandioses Werk.
Wunderschöne Collage.
Oh, I love all the layers--great collage!!
Oh, I love all the layers--great collage!!
Ganz große klasse Gaby, auch das ATC darunter ist dir farblich wieder mal perfekt gelungen ;-))
Beautiful rich ATC- with wonderful perspective and images!
what a wonderful background, so much to see great image too.
Great composition Gaby. Love all the layering and how you have put all the elemnets togather. You rock!
Absolutely gorgeous!
Great piece, Gaby!
This piece is lovely!
Smiles-
Melissa
This piece is amazing! All the layering is wonderful!
Great additions and effects to Julia's background and a stunning card Gaby !
Oh Gaby you always make my day with your beautiful work Im in awe
Hi Gaby,
your ATC is fab. - love all the
elements you used, great composition.
hugs
Marie
Absolut fantastisch. Ich weiß gar nicht, wo ich zuerst hinschauen soll, so viele schöne Details gibt es zu entdecken.
wunderschööööön!! die roten stellen poppen ja so richtig hervor, das sieht klasse aus!
(bei julias digi-sheets bin ich auch schon schwach geworden *g*...)
What a geat ATC again Gaby ! I love your work
This is an amazing ATC which so many details drawn together so beautifully with rich colours and fantastic creativity. I love it, Gaby!
Very cool, Gaby! I love all the layered images.
lovely work Gaby.
Love all of the rich images, wonderfully collaged!
brilliant choice for the theme Gaby!
oxo
Gorgeous Gaby,
Your Art continues to be an inspiration to me, When I grow up I want to be just like you! LOL
Gaby this is fantastic! I love the background and there is so much to see, super!
I love the bird eating out of the boys hand, great job
Beautiful work.
I just started An Artistic Mother's Group where we will be going through 12 projects together from Shona Cole's new book The Artistic Mother. Her desire is to help mothers find a to fit art into their every day, even if it's just a little something. I would so love for you to join us. You can read more about it on my blog; and if you're interested in participating, just leave me a comment, and I'll add you to the list.
Trudy
http://artisticcreationswithtrudy.blogspot.com/2010/02/new-artistic-mother-group-forming-i.html
PS If this is not something you are interested in doing at this time,or even if you are, maybe you could do a little blurb about it for me so that other artsy moms can join. It might be a help to them if they are looking for inspiration and/or an accountability group. We start March 6th, but anyone can jump in at any time. We will spend two weeks on each project. Blog about our progress and link to all of the other participants. Thanks so much for your consideration.
Beautiful collage!!!
Gaby ~ this is so amazing and I love how you used the background! I just love everything Julia creates ~ don't you? Blessings!
So much to see in this little piece of art. What a fabulous piece!
What an inspiring example, I am so stopping by here again to get a fix of your gorgeous ATC's....
Love your style you used lots different layers,,,and it take me a time to watch all details,,,,so it is really amazing,,,,,,,thanks for sharing
I also like to use architecture in my work-- attracted to the structures and geometric aspects-- very nice collage here.
I like the many components that work so well together.
Love your work!!
Michelle
thats awesome!! love the composition
http://donotshoeme.blogspot.com/
follow if u like what u see?
happy day!!
xoxo
Kommentar veröffentlichen