.

.
.

Mittwoch, 2. Dezember 2009

ATC Blackberry


Private Collection

36 Kommentare:

Samantha Marshall hat gesagt…

I love all the embellishments, they look fantastic!!!

johanna hat gesagt…

ach gott, was sind der ilex und die brombeere wieder herrlich geworden! die leuchtenden hintergründe sind wie immer fantastisch!

Robin hat gesagt…

I can't believe how you can make such a simple blackberry plant look so fabulous Gaby!! Your addition of the sticks, wire and pebbles at the base are so original and add just the perfect touch to an outstanding ATC!

Terri Kahrs hat gesagt…

Very elegant, Gaby! Hugs, Terri xoxo

Diane hat gesagt…

Love this one too, Gaby. Simply wonderful!

Lisa hat gesagt…

This is delightful Gaby! You really know how to mix the bold colors into works of beauty!

Karina Beck hat gesagt…

Gorgeous background.

Planète hat gesagt…

What a wonderful collection Gaby !

Tami hat gesagt…

BEAUTIFUL, Gaby!!! Love your art!!

Hugs,
Tami

Unknown hat gesagt…

Bonjour,
je découvre ton blog et ton travail me plait beaucoup, bonne continuation.

Jen Crossley hat gesagt…

THIs is stunning dear Gaby,your work is so inspirational
Jen

Sarah hat gesagt…

Gaby your ATC's are just stunning. As Jen said your such an inpsiration.

kelsey hat gesagt…

The colours in this atc and the one below are just so rich and beautiful Gaby! Simply gorgeous and I especially love the little twig that's wired on down the bottom.

Terry Pitzel hat gesagt…

I love this type of black berry. What a beautiful ATC.

Thanks so much for looking at my blog!

Sanja hat gesagt…

was für klasse farben?!:-)
genial schöne ATCs liebe Gaby.
wünsche dir was
Sanja

Laura Kirste Campbell hat gesagt…

Delicious! Blackberries grow wild here and you can stop on the side of the road to fill baskets with these sweet treasures. We have a huge patch in our yard as well and it's fun to pick them with the children, get stained fingers and snack on these dark jewels!

Beautiful, just perfect ATC, Gaby!

Hugs to you and your family!

Seth hat gesagt…

Love the last two in this series. The addition of the sticks and wire really makes this sing!!

Lynn Stevens hat gesagt…

omg this is just Gorgeous!!!!!!How you got so much beauty in a little area like that is truly amazing!!!

carylsrealm hat gesagt…

Simply beautiful!

*jean* hat gesagt…

ooo gaby! this is beautiful! love the twig & pebbles! your work is always so amazing!

Johnna hat gesagt…

I love!!!!!

BoldAmy hat gesagt…

This is really gorgeous, the colors are just so saturated. I feel like I could reach out and pick a berry!

Debrina hat gesagt…

Hi Gaby - what wonderfully festive ATCs. The colours are so apt and the theme so delicious!!
I am squirreling things away for you right now (just because!)but would like you to tell me a bit about your customs tax, if you get a chance, and how much you would have to pay if I sent you a small parcel. (I could always just send envelopes off stuff, but would prefer to send a box).

jill Zaheer hat gesagt…

What majestic ATCs. Your latest one has a beautiful halo effect around the blackberries! The details of numbers and words and stamps in the background provide so much depth!

Femmy hat gesagt…

fantastic colours!! love it!!

Shirley Ende-Saxe hat gesagt…

Happiest of Holidays to you, dear artist!

Jan hat gesagt…

I dont know HOW you do these, but they are always just AMAZING!
sO MUCH WORK.
Jan X

Pocket Full of Prettys hat gesagt…

Dear Gaby, beautiful as always. Hope you have a Merry Christmas. Hugs***Renea

Glycérine hat gesagt…

This is really beautiful.
Happy xmas :)

Chris hat gesagt…

Just gorgeous. I like it that it's about real blackberries! and not the machine!!

Tumble Fish Studio hat gesagt…

Hi Gaby! I'm so very late in visiting but it appears you've been busy away from you blog too. Hope you are well! These berry pieces are gorgeous!
Wanted to send along some wishes for a very Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!
marsha

Sending An Angel hat gesagt…

Those do look good enough to eat! Merry Christmas Gaby!

Carrie Hudson Peralta hat gesagt…

Just gorgeous!!!! Hope you have a wonderful holiday!

Debrina hat gesagt…

Hi Gaby - just thought I'd chuck another comment at you and say, "here I am to wish you a very merry xmas and an extraordinary new year!"

Unknown hat gesagt…

Your work is always awe inspiring Judy!
Thank you for sharing. Happy Hanukkah to you and your family!


r4i

Anonym hat gesagt…

I always like so much your ATC! Beautiful work !
best wishes for 2010 too