.

.
.

Dienstag, 25. August 2009

Steam Punk Insect Collector


My dearest friend Anitra Williams from Cute Art World made this gorgeous card. She is a magical artist and her digital creations are spectacular. Her art takes my breath away. Isn't it wonderful how she included the pics of my insect collectors' boxes in her artwork? I really LOVE this Steam Punk card. You can purchase this ACEO CARD ATC here.
Go ahead and check out her fabulous Blog!

9 Kommentare:

Debrina hat gesagt…

This is great. I've just a couple fo days ago got myself photoshop, which I'm having so much fun with, already! This atc has me inspired 2 learn more!!

Samantha Marshall hat gesagt…

A very cool ACEO!

*jean* hat gesagt…

oo that is so wonderful and interesting! i am teaching myself PS and am in awe of artists who can do this!! so glad you are back, gaby, hope you have a great break..

Terri Kahrs hat gesagt…

Welcome back, Gaby! This is a fantastic card. You're right . . . it IS magical! Thanks for your lovely comment and your blog visit. It's SO nice to hear from you. Hope you had a wonderful vacation! Hugs, Terri xoxo

Lisa hat gesagt…

very creative with lots of fabulous detail to explore. just learning ps so i have great respect for wonderful works like this!

Cathy Spivey Mendola hat gesagt…

This is great!
I hope you had a wonderful summer.
I also took a step back from art and blogging to enjoy some time with my daughter. Now she's back at college and I'm ready to jump back into
art!

kelsey hat gesagt…

What a great card!!! So much going on in it, your eye just wanders around all over the place. Fantastic!

Anonym hat gesagt…

This is a wonderful card Anitra made, she has a great style and once created a Valentine card for me using a photo of my puppy, just because she was so nice:)

Anonym hat gesagt…

this is fabulous! i just lovelovelove your box in the artwork!