.

.
.

Samstag, 25. Juli 2009

no posts for a while

Thanks to everyone for coming to visit me at my Blog and for all the kind comments!
I'm going to take a summer break. Hope I'll be back at the end of August!
In the meantime happy creating!
I wish you all a wonderful summer season!

15 Kommentare:

Terri Kahrs hat gesagt…

Wonderful! Have fun and enjoy! Hugs,Terri

Jan hat gesagt…

Have wonderful time Gaby - we will miss your lovely blog xx

Mescrap hat gesagt…

Enjoy your holiday :)

Anonym hat gesagt…

Ha det så bra! Gina

Judy hat gesagt…

I came over from Pat's blog. She posted the beautiful gifts you sent her.

Alexandra hat gesagt…

Erhole dich gut

~*~Magpie's Nest hat gesagt…

Enjoy * Enjoy Gaby!!!
oxo ~*~ Patty

Jacky hat gesagt…

Have a wonderful break Gaby...Enjoy and re-energise.

Jacky xox

Sending An Angel hat gesagt…

Oh my gosh Gaby just when I finished the design you take off.lol Well it will be there when you get back.
Hugs,
Anitra

Julie H hat gesagt…

Have a wonderful vacation Gaby!

Tumble Fish Studio hat gesagt…

Enjoy your break!

Viola hat gesagt…

Eine schöne Zeit wünsche ich Dir, Gaby! Und ganz viel Sonne! :o)

Anonym hat gesagt…

have a wonderful summer break! can't wait until you're back and i can hear of all your adventures.

that photo reminds me of my honeymoon in hawaii. lovely!

Careers hat gesagt…

Aw! Too bad… well enjoy your break.

Anonym hat gesagt…

just popped by to see if you were "home" yet -- thinking of you!!

xx