.

.
.

Donnerstag, 14. Mai 2009

DRESS UP


click on image to enlarge


35 Kommentare:

Kerstin Bank hat gesagt…

Oooocchhhh, ist das süß, klasse Gaby ;-))

Jan hat gesagt…

This is just so absoloutely delicious! I love the combination of the patina and the rust and the tiny roses on the bottom just complete the whole piece. Beautiful!

Robin hat gesagt…

Oh Gaby this is just precious! You should sell your pieces....they are just fabulous!!

Terri Kahrs hat gesagt…

Gaby, this is absolutely adorable! Love the vintage colors, roses and all of the details. Fabulous!

Diane hat gesagt…

This is just stunning! Can't even come up with enough adjectives to do it justice. Incredible, Gaby!
Hugs, Diane

Carol hat gesagt…

Gorgeous! Love your creativity!!!

mary schweitzer hat gesagt…

Oh this is so cute! I can see it hanging in a little girls room. Heck I can see it hanging in a big girls room!!
Mary

Femmy hat gesagt…

what a great idea!!! love it!!

Gretz hat gesagt…

So gorgeous Gaby!

Anonym hat gesagt…

Gaby...this is absolutely darling and that rusty wire ribbon is awesome :)

ute hat gesagt…

toller Hintergrund, die Kombi Rost und feines Kleid gefällt mir gut

Jocelyne hat gesagt…

Fabulous piece Gaby, live it !

Sam Marshall hat gesagt…

Hi Gabby,
This is gorgeous! Love the roses.

Shirley Ende-Saxe hat gesagt…

Oh my, I love this little dress!

MARGARET FIELD hat gesagt…

i soo love these little dresses, and yours has to be the best one i've ever seen.
xx

Joy Logan hat gesagt…

Darling ATC's and hanger piece!

Tumble Fish Studio hat gesagt…

So charming! You never cease to amaze me. The littlest details are so lovely in your work!

Sanny hat gesagt…

This is so beautiful, love everything about it!!!

Jen Crossley hat gesagt…

WOW this is just so beautiful Gaby
Jen

Sanja hat gesagt…

schöne kleidchen,Gaby!

Linda Manning Findley hat gesagt…

Gaby it's just so sweet ... love the rusty elements especially the jingle bells ...... Linda F

Holly Loves Art hat gesagt…

I always love coming here to see what you are creating. This little metal dress is amazing! It's really stunning. Thank you for sharing.
Holly

Debbi Baker hat gesagt…

Absolutely gorgeous Gaby

~*~Patty Szymkowicz hat gesagt…

ooo Gaby! Wouldn't I just Love wearing a fancy dress like that!
Brilliant creation and use of rusty bits and the french laundry hanger too!

carylsrealm hat gesagt…

Absolutely stunning!

Leslie Wood hat gesagt…

Your work is wonderful!!!

Shirley Ende-Saxe hat gesagt…

Beautiful again!

girlgonethreadwild hat gesagt…

You make the MOST amazing creations!

I'm falling in love with this piece Gaby.. prescious lil beauty (a pure reflection of YOU).

xoxo

Karen Owen hat gesagt…

Your use of rusty objects is amazing! I love this.

girlgonethreadwild hat gesagt…

oh shoot, i just got a note my email to you was returned..

lol

Stop by, I just posted sign up sheet for PINK ART, we'd love to have YOU!!!

xo, monica :)

Mescrap hat gesagt…

Beautiful !!! Beautiful !!!
Such a vintage piece.

Retro Cafe' Art Gallery hat gesagt…

I really LOVE this piece Gaby!!!! It's gorgeous!!

P.S. I just posted 3 new collage sheets you may be interested in!Let me know!
xoxo,
Kristin

Melissa hat gesagt…

This is darling! I like the bells on the bottom of the dress! What a nice touch!
Smiles-
Melissa

Unknown hat gesagt…

Incredible art work. Love your blog!

CK Chai hat gesagt…

This is so beautiful & sweet!