.

.
.

Dienstag, 5. Mai 2009

ATCs made for a Swap



images and backgrounds www.retrocafeart.com

I used the following collage sheets:
Bella Grunge # Backgrounds new
Lounging Lovelies # 275 new
Beautiful Birds 2 # 217
Beautiful Birds 3 # 258
Empty Nest # 264

24 Kommentare:

Robin hat gesagt…

All of these are just beautiful Gaby!

Sam Marshall hat gesagt…

They are so gorgeous- love no.3!

Terri Kahrs hat gesagt…

I adore the babies in the nests! Beautiful!

Sanja hat gesagt…

die sind ja cool,Gaby!das letzte ist mein favorit. klasse hütte :-)
xo
Sanja

Seth hat gesagt…

These are a great series. Love the "eggheads"

Laura Haviland hat gesagt…

Gaby, I am new to your blog.
I JUST LOVE THESE atc, they are so sweet !!! I will be back.
I just created a new blog.
I just enjoy your style.
Hugs, Laura.
Adorable, the eggs on the heads.

*jean* hat gesagt…

oo those babies with the eggs on their heads....sooo cute!! lovely, lovely cards, gaby!!

Kerstin Bank hat gesagt…

Klasse Gaby, auch die darunter ;-))
Finde die HG auch total schön und hab sie mir auch geleistet, hihi!

Alexandra hat gesagt…

Super super super klasse geworden Gaby. Ich liebe deine ATCs! Schöne Woche dir.

Celeste hat gesagt…

They are all gorgeous Gaby. Oh, I'd love to see one up close. Your art style is amazing

Jocelyne hat gesagt…

Fantastic ATC's Gaby !

Tumble Fish Studio hat gesagt…

Such beautiful work! If you had been sitting next to me, you would have heard me gasp a bit when the page opened. So stunning and bright and beautiful!
marsha

Patti G. hat gesagt…

GABY, I love these and my favorite, which also gave me a giggle is the egg shell hats!!!!!!!!!! OH you are brilliant!
Hehehe!
Hugs,Patti
All the atcs are stunning!!!!!!!!!

Jacky hat gesagt…

Fantastic as always Gaby...more of those beautiful bird images too. Can never get enought of them.

Jacky xox

Annieta Vries hat gesagt…

Retro Cafe Art must be só happy with you! Oh Gaby ich LIEBE dein Kunst!!!

Anonym hat gesagt…

Wonderful, all of them just wonderful :) I love how much detail you put into your ATC's.

Julie H hat gesagt…

Beautiful swaps, as always, but the babies in the nest really made me smile.

Jan hat gesagt…

Oh! Look at these! They are so colourful, beautiful and vibrant and your collage talent is just SO superior. Beautiful work Gaby!
Thank you for your comment on my blog xx

Anonym hat gesagt…

Stunning atc's. Love them all but that middle was is just so adorable. Love those flowers on it also.

Linda Manning Findley hat gesagt…

Gaby I LOVE these little kids with the eggs for hats ..... such a great idea .... as always your work is wonderful ..... Linda F

~*~Patty Szymkowicz hat gesagt…

LOVE your nest ATCs Gaby!

Laura Kirste Campbell hat gesagt…

Ahh! So So Delightful!! Wowie!

Sally L. Smith hat gesagt…

The egg-head babies are such a cute and unique idea. I love them.
Sally

Anonym hat gesagt…

SO gorgeous (as always) really love them