.

.
.

Freitag, 8. Mai 2009

ATCs for trade

Nr.1 traded Nr.2 traded
Nr.3 traded Nr.4 traded
Nr. 5 traded Nr. 6 traded

Nr.7 traded Nr.8 traded


So many people asked me for a trade, but my everyday “job” sets me limits. I’m really sorry; I don’t find the time to make enough ATCs for all the requests.

During the last rainy weekend I found some time to play along with the new Retro Cafe Art backgrounds. These are the results.

I thought it would be fun to have a little trade over my Blog. If you like one of these cards, and you are interested in a trade, please send me an email.

First come - first served!


ATCs made with the new background sheet " Bella Grunge" www.retrocafeart.com



33 Kommentare:

Terri Kahrs hat gesagt…

Gaby, these are too wonderful for words!!!

mary schweitzer hat gesagt…

These are so wonderful! My favorite is the babies with the eggshell hats. Adorable!!
Mary

Kerstin Bank hat gesagt…

Oh Gaby, die sind wieder alle so klasse geworden, dass man gar nicht sagen kann, welches das schönste ist, aber ich glaube mein Favorit Nr.2 und 4

Schönes WE

Karina Beck hat gesagt…

Thise are so beautiful. I have of course send an email ; )

Jan hat gesagt…

Just so beautiful and vibrant as usual Gaby. I would love to trade but feel I dont have anything of the same standard that I could trade!

Jacky hat gesagt…

Would love to do another trade...my favourites going from top, left to right #2. #3. #8. Let me know if any of these are available.

Where do you get those amazing images. I love the cotton reels, the red bird and tulips and that gorgeous dog with the patch on his eye!

Jacky xox

Jen Crossley hat gesagt…

Really beautiful Gaby I really enjoy your blog so much'Jen

Sally L. Smith hat gesagt…

Hello, Gaby. Beautiful work here, as usual. You are the top winner in my giveaway (since only three commented this week, I'm afraid it's not a great honor.) However, since I have your address already, I'll be sending you the green cone. Happy Mothers' Day (in the USA anyway.)
Sally

Jocelyne hat gesagt…

All your ATC's are fabulous Gaby !

Femmy hat gesagt…

all are fabulous!!!!

Susan Sager Brown hat gesagt…

Amazing colors and I love the compositions!! I will have to check out those incredible backgrounds from Retro Cafe. I especially love the "home" one. Lovely, lovely work.xoSusan

sue pelletier hat gesagt…

Gaby i love your work it has a fresh vibrant vibe to it! i love the spools of thread...

Mª Clara Lloveras hat gesagt…

Hi Gaby,

I like All the ATCS!
It do illusion make another Swap with you!

I like much number 5, is possible?

Regards.
Maria Clara.

Gaye Todd hat gesagt…

I love them all... please don't make me pick a favourite!! :o) lol

Robin hat gesagt…

Fabulous ATC's Gaby!

Tumble Fish Studio hat gesagt…

I hear you on the trading time. But, everyone wants a piece of your lovely art for a reason! You are so talented and make the most perfectly enchanting colorful lovely pieces. I simply adore every one of these! Gorgeous as always!

Linda Manning Findley hat gesagt…

These are all super Gaby ... can't really pick a favorite from them ... great work ...... Linda F

~*~Patty Szymkowicz hat gesagt…

You certainly are prolific Gaby, wonderful eye candy as always!

Anonym hat gesagt…

These are all so stunning. I think my fave is the one with the thread spools with the crown on the bird. Love that one.

Lorri hat gesagt…

Gorgeous, love your colours.. a shame most are traded. If you would like to trade with me, I would love that... :)

Laura Kirste Campbell hat gesagt…

These are so magical, Gaby! especially those with nests or birds! It must be Spring!...you're blooming with gorgeous artwork!!
Hugs!

Shirley Ende-Saxe hat gesagt…

Very sweet and beautiful!

Annieta Vries hat gesagt…

Ach Gaby, you must be so proud of yourself so many people LOVE your artwork!!! I am so happy for you. Ofcourse I am to late to join the trade, but you must know by now I am also a huge fan of your work! Love to visit your blog every time! Keep up the good work!

Anonym hat gesagt…

They all are fabulous.

TonyaA hat gesagt…

These are all stunning cards. Your work is always beautiful and colorful.
Blessings, peace, and love to you,
Tonya

Aquaréelle hat gesagt…

Ohlalalala !!!!!! Magnifique ma belle !!

Bises

Aquareelle

Jacky hat gesagt…

Yipee my birdie ATC arrived in the mail.... fantastic!!!

Jacky xox

Karen Valentine hat gesagt…

Hi there. I just found your blog and I just wanted to say that I can see why you have so many people asking to trade with you. Your ATC's are high on my list as some of the most beautiful I have ever seen. You are a very talented lady!!!

L.B. hat gesagt…

Hello! I have to say your artwork is absolutely beautiful! Your color choices are gorgeous! I have not been blogging so much because I've been busy with school. I'm on vacation now & saw your comment. Thank you so much for admiring my work! :D I really do appreciate it! I'm following your blog now so that I can see when you add new art, haha. Anyway, thank you liking my work. I'mm be posting again more often now that I have more free time to paint! haha

xox
Linda

girlgonethreadwild hat gesagt…

I'm not surprised your atcs are in hott demand.. my mouth dropped open as it seems Summer blossomed here, right on your blog TODAY!

(I'm sooo honored to own an atc you've made)

xoxo

Mescrap hat gesagt…

Those ATCs are incredible !!!
And all being traded out... arg..I missed the chance :(

Anni Jones Photography hat gesagt…

Wow! Your works is always so inspiring.Absolute eye candy!
Anni :)

CK Chai hat gesagt…

These ATCs are so beautiful!!! Too bad I missed the chance to trade! Hope there will be another chance soon?