.

.
.

Samstag, 21. März 2009

Odd Doll

Click on image to enlarge!

31 Kommentare:

Sherry Goodloe hat gesagt…

Awwwwwwww yes, a rusted angel :) You KNOW I like this creation!

Sam Marshall hat gesagt…

She's beautiful!

Anonym hat gesagt…

die ist fabelhaft,Gaby!
schönes WE!
xo
Sanja

Karina Beck hat gesagt…

Beautiful art!

Robin hat gesagt…

OMG! I really enjoy visiting your blog to see your gorgeous creations Gaby! This is another one that takes my breath away...you are sooooo talented!!

carylsrealm hat gesagt…

Wow! Fabulous!

Mescrap hat gesagt…

She is so beautiful !!
You're so creative with rusty items !! Cool !!

Femmy hat gesagt…

she's beautiful!!!

Evidence of an Artistic Life hat gesagt…

Delightful! I love her!
chris p

Linda Manning Findley hat gesagt…

What a wonderful art doll ..... you have the groove going ...... Linda F

Anonym hat gesagt…

You just rock the socks off me Gaby :) You are brilliant with the assemblage dolls, but then I think you could do anything. Just amazing!!!!

Patti G. hat gesagt…

Gaby, your odd doll is PERFECTLY artsy! LOVE her!!!!!!!!
xoxoxoxo
Hugs,Patti

Retro Cafe' Art Gallery hat gesagt…

Oh, she is WONDERFUL!!!! Love this rusty gal :).
xoxo,
Kristin

Tumble Fish Studio hat gesagt…

Amazing and beautiful! Well done!

Jan hat gesagt…

Oh, another fantastic assemblage.Just amazing (as usual!!)

Heather Robinson hat gesagt…

Gaby, this is so clever and divine! I love your newest assemblage work....human and bird images.

Anonym hat gesagt…

She is stunning Gaby - I bow to you Queen of rust!

Gabi MeWi hat gesagt…

Geanu so supertoll wie Dein Vogel...

Seth hat gesagt…

Love the ironwork around her face!

Anonym hat gesagt…

Fantastic doll again Gaby !

Kathy McElroy hat gesagt…

Your birds and doll are wonderful.

Terri Kahrs hat gesagt…

This doll is SO special! She's beautiful!

Jen Crossley hat gesagt…

Gaby just amazing dear girl how I love your work
Jen

Janet hat gesagt…

She's gorgeous!! I love everything about her.

Laura Kirste Campbell hat gesagt…

She is marvelous, Gaby, totally marvelous!!

johanna hat gesagt…

wo du die teile dafür immer nur wieder findest!! fantastische kombination, auch dein vogel aus dem letzten post gefällt mir außerordentlich gut!

Diane hat gesagt…

She is amazing, Gaby! I LOVE her!

Anonym hat gesagt…

You have THE best rusty ingredients Gaby AND you use them to perfection!!!

girlgonethreadwild hat gesagt…

oh oh oh how did I miss her? Lovely to meet you Miss ODD DOLL. :)

Anonym hat gesagt…

This is so clever...love it!

Elizabeth Golden hat gesagt…

I love her. She is great!