I had to laugh when I saw the look on her face and the sentiment "why not"....she appears to have quite the attitude Gaby! I also love the beads and feather you added...your cards are always mini works of art!!
Hi Gaby, Thanks for stopping by my blog. Glad you found me so that now I can enjoy your fabulous work !! Love the details, layers and colors in your art. Very unique style. :-) Shelly
You always bring such encouragement to my heart! Thanks for strolling by my blog again. Its such a treat to see what you are up to! Stop by soon as I hope to have an art blessing giveaway posted soon! Take Care!
Just a wonderful work of art! I love the image - such a strong woman - the colours are fantastic and all the embellishments make it just perfect. Have a good weekend x
All works posted on this website belong to me and are protected under international copyright laws. No portion of my work or statements may be duplicated, altered, downloaded or reproduced in any way! Please ask for permission, if you wish to copy or use any of these photos.
26 Kommentare:
was für eine klasse farbkombination! und an den details kann ich mich wieder gar nicht satt sehen!
Wow, voll cool Gaby, wieder superschön!
Gorgeous ATC - love the feather x
fabulous ATC again, love it !
Lovely ATC!
Tis is so fun and I love that she's let the bottom couple of buttons go - hey, why not!
I am always loving the color palette you use. that red is awesome. Great atc.
Fabulous ATC Gaby, Love every detail! Enjoyed listening to Bob while I was visiting too :)
Love this gorgeous ATC. The elements work so beautifully together.
I had to laugh when I saw the look on her face and the sentiment "why not"....she appears to have quite the attitude Gaby! I also love the beads and feather you added...your cards are always mini works of art!!
Take Care - Robin
Your card is stunning! I love it!
ein knaller ATC,Gaby!die farben sind so wundeschön kombiniert.*schmelz*
oo gaby, she is fantastic!! i love her hat!!
Hi Gaby,
Thanks for stopping by my blog. Glad you found me so that now I can enjoy your fabulous work !!
Love the details, layers and colors in your art. Very unique style.
:-)
Shelly
Gaby your ATC's are always so full of detail, you thinking of everything :) Wonderful!!!!
HI Gaby!
You always bring such encouragement to my heart! Thanks for strolling by my blog again. Its such a treat to see what you are up to! Stop by soon as I hope to have an art blessing giveaway posted soon!
Take Care!
Blessings!
Lani
she must be one best friend!
LOVE the red, black, and white!
Sieht super aus Gaby
Spectacular and stunning! Just amazing! Have a good weekend!
marsha
Just a wonderful work of art! I love the image - such a strong woman - the colours are fantastic and all the embellishments make it just perfect.
Have a good weekend x
Gaby there is an award for you at my blog for you if you will .
Liefs Rini
This is whimsical and delightful. I love the wings, the hat, the use of black, white and red....and the beading! Okay, I love it period.
Fabulous!!!!
so ein geniales ATC, diese vielen Kleinigkeiten, man kann sich gar nicht sattsehen
You make her look so gorgeous !
These are all so cool but LOVE the hat on this one ....... Linda F
Kommentar veröffentlichen