.

.
.

Dienstag, 17. März 2009

Assemblage Bird

bird image www.retrocafeart.com collage sheet "Beautiful birds 3" #258

44 Kommentare:

Hayley Egan hat gesagt…

How beautiful!!

Sherry Goodloe hat gesagt…

Good morning Gaby! I LOVE your bird assemblage :) The wings look like 2 sleeping birds with closed eyes and rusty beaks. I just LOVE this piece. Where did you get the little rusty crown????

Nettie Edwards hat gesagt…

This is such fun!

Jan hat gesagt…

This is just so beautifully created. I adore it! And look at all those lovely little rusty bits! Wonderful!

Diane hat gesagt…

THis is great, Gaby. I love it!

Outstanding Stranger hat gesagt…

Lovely Gaby, Love your work...Hugs, Diane

Unknown hat gesagt…

Well this just really took my breath away. Really really beautiful!!

Kerstin Bank hat gesagt…

Boahhhhhhhh, wie genial ist das denn mal wieder!!!! Total schön Gaby ;-))

Mescrap hat gesagt…

OOh !! THis is marvellous !!

Sam Marshall hat gesagt…

This is gorgeous!

Sam Marshall hat gesagt…

This is gorgeous!

Anonym hat gesagt…

Fantastic Gaby, this looks awesome!

Evidence of an Artistic Life hat gesagt…

This is wonderful!!!!! I love your bird!!!
chris p

~*~Patty S hat gesagt…

Gaby ~ your birdie looks fantastic, Love the face looking thru the keyhole!

Robin hat gesagt…

I agree with Kimmie...this one took my breath away Gaby! Awesome work and such creativity!!

Take Care - Robin

Anonym hat gesagt…

total cool,Gaby!
xoxo
Sanja

Celeste hat gesagt…

I love it Gaby.

Tumble Fish Studio hat gesagt…

Beautiful! I love the face peeking out the keyhole. So well done with perfect details. Wonderful!
marsha

Anonym hat gesagt…

I love this one Gaby!

Karina Beck hat gesagt…

Beautiful ART!!

Linda Manning Findley hat gesagt…

Love the bird Gaby ... very cool crown where did you get that ...... Linda F

Kerin hat gesagt…

This is fantastic!!! i love this Gaby!!!

*jean* hat gesagt…

ooo gaby, this is delightful! i love the bell feet and the crown is wonderful!!

Carol hat gesagt…

Gorgeous bird. I love your creativity.

Femmy hat gesagt…

fabulous!! looks really great!!

Anonym hat gesagt…

What an amazing bird! And what a sense of humor it has! I love the Marley music too!

Anonym hat gesagt…

wow ! amazing ! I love this bird !!!

Anonym hat gesagt…

Wie COOL ist den das!!!!
Und deine Queen ATC ist auch SUPER!

Retro Cafe' Art Gallery hat gesagt…

OH Gaby!!! I LOVE LOVE LOVE this. What a lovely birdie :).
xoxo,
Kristin

Jacky hat gesagt…

Oh Gaby, this is divine!!! Clever you to use those beautiful bird imagines....very special!

Chris hat gesagt…

I LOVE this! What great texture. I'm a big fan of birdies. Thanks so much for commenting on my blog. I now have seen your lovely site and I love it. I'll be back!
Chris

Anonym hat gesagt…

Oh Gaby - this is brilliant!

Gabi MeWi hat gesagt…

Der absolute Oberwahnsinn!GENIAL.

Seth hat gesagt…

Very cool!

Jackie hat gesagt…

Hi Gaby Thanks for your comment. Your art work is fascinating. I love the colour scheme in this one.

Barb hat gesagt…

Oh Gaby, I love this little bird, he makes me smile!!
What a wonderful piece of art!

Jen Crossley hat gesagt…

THis Bird is so gorgeous I just love it
Jen

Patti Sandham hat gesagt…

Hi Gaby,

Your art is awesome and your bird is so funky and imaginative, I love it! I also love all your rusty pieces. Do you make them rusty yourself?

Cheers Pattio
aka Jazzgoil

Laura Kirste Campbell hat gesagt…

Oh, how delightful! What a wonderful combination of elements. Love it!

Alexandra hat gesagt…

Also die Vögle sind einfach ein Traum. Ich liebe sie alle. Super super klasse Gaby

Mieke hat gesagt…

Oh wow this one is so great!!!!!

Elizabeth Golden hat gesagt…

This is beyond Wonderful!

vintage wil hat gesagt…

OHHH what a beauty!!!

Thespa McLaughlin hat gesagt…

This is "THE" most fabulous thing I've ever seen! I LOVE it! The colors the subject matter the rust all PERFECT!