This is just absoloutely fabulous Gaby. The amount of work and detail is astonishing. Just beautiful. Thank you for visiting my blog - I really do appreciate your support and kind encouragement x
I really love your theme on this card Gaby! All of the detail that you have added make this one a knock-out!! Thanks for your sweet comments on my blog - they always make my day better! (HUGS) Robin
So much wonderful detail! I love the zigzag stitching with beads and the double triangels on the edges. Fabulous text - and the eyes are amazing. "vision" is definitely the word to go with those eyes ......
These last two ATC's have such intriguing backgrounds, they call me to reach out and touch them. The colors are captivating! Have a colorful week, Gaby! Hugs!
Das ist wirklich toll, ich habe so etwas noch nie gesehen. Ich wüßte schrecklich gerne, welche Techniken da angewandt werden - verrätst Du es mir, oder gibt es evtl. in einem älteren Post die entsprechenden Details?
Gaby this is stunning with gorgeous detail!! Do you work right on the actual cabinet card? Your colours are stunning and the face just seems to live within the design so naturally.
Gaby, your altered cabinet card here is aaaaaaaabsolutely wonderful! LOVE her!!!!! Great colors and so much interst! You are a talent! oxoxox Hugs,Patti
All works posted on this website belong to me and are protected under international copyright laws. No portion of my work or statements may be duplicated, altered, downloaded or reproduced in any way! Please ask for permission, if you wish to copy or use any of these photos.
28 Kommentare:
Wow Gaby, die ist ja wieder einmal total klasse, super!!!
This is just absoloutely fabulous Gaby. The amount of work and detail is astonishing. Just beautiful.
Thank you for visiting my blog - I really do appreciate your support and kind encouragement x
Oh Gaby ... such intricate lovely ATC ... just a little different form you other styles and ever so wonderful ...... Linda F
Hi Gaby,
This is fabulous. Love the blue and the bling!!!!
great card!! love all about it! fab image!!
I really love your theme on this card Gaby! All of the detail that you have added make this one a knock-out!! Thanks for your sweet comments on my blog - they always make my day better! (HUGS) Robin
Hi Gaby,
Oh, such detail and the colors are so cheerful!
Wishing you an artful day. :)
das ist die schönste kabinet karte was ich bis jetzt gesehen habe.
deine kreativitet ist unglaubich.
seid lieb gegrüßt
Sanja
So much wonderful detail! I love the zigzag stitching with beads and the double triangels on the edges. Fabulous text - and the eyes are amazing. "vision" is definitely the word to go with those eyes ......
Very kreative. Beautiful work!
ooo this is gorgeous!! i like to do beads and wire around the edges too!! i also like to sew around the edges with embroidery silk....
it is a beautiful card!!
I love what you do with vintage Gaby.... wonderful as always!
Jacky xox
Wonderful!!! Love all the detail, the wire with the beads is perfect!
Great work as always Gaby :)
These last two ATC's have such intriguing backgrounds, they call me to reach out and touch them. The colors are captivating!
Have a colorful week, Gaby!
Hugs!
Die vielen Schichten und die liebevollen Details sind beeindruckend. Und wie immer strahlt das ganze so schön. Toll geworden !!!
WOW, LOVE IT!!!!
Thanks for the birthday wishes Gaby :). I had a great day!
xoxo,
Kristin
Das ist wirklich toll, ich habe so etwas noch nie gesehen.
Ich wüßte schrecklich gerne, welche Techniken da angewandt werden - verrätst Du es mir, oder gibt es evtl. in einem älteren Post die entsprechenden Details?
Man! The details are fabulous! Beading??? WOW!!! I would love to make something as fantastic as this! Gina
Gaby this is stunning with gorgeous detail!! Do you work right on the actual cabinet card? Your colours are stunning and the face just seems to live within the design so naturally.
what a wonderful background again, gorgeous card Gaby !
Gaby, your altered cabinet card here is aaaaaaaabsolutely wonderful! LOVE her!!!!!
Great colors and so much interst! You are a talent!
oxoxox
Hugs,Patti
Diese Karte ist wirklich sóóóó SUPER!!!! Du bisst eine ware Künstlerin!!!!!
Hi Gaby what beautiful work you have here. I love ATC's. Thank you for visiting my blog.
I really can't believe all the work that went into just this one card. Beautiful!
And thanks for visiting my blog.
Fabulous and SO true!!!
was für eine ARBEIT!!!
wunderschön, gefällt mir sehr,
oh my god, ART OVERLOAD.. no, I ain't complaining one bit! Been way tooooo long since I stopped in last. Gaby, you set my senses on FIRE!
Kommentar veröffentlichen