.

.
.

Samstag, 21. Februar 2009

ATC Sweet Little Bird

bird imge www.retrocafeart.com collage sheet "Beautiful Birds 3" #258

made for a friend...an avid collector of my ATCs :-)

22 Kommentare:

Karina Beck hat gesagt…

A very beautiful card.
Have a nice weekend.

Jacky hat gesagt…

Mmmmm ... and I do so love this ATC! I visited with Dot today and took my little collection over to show her. She loved the birdie one and the raven too.

Kerstin Bank hat gesagt…

Ganz toll Gaby, auch das darunter, wunderschöne Farben, aber das kennt man ja nicht anders von dir ;-))

Anonym hat gesagt…

Love the bright colors! Is it a scrap or paint? Gina

Anonym hat gesagt…

Fabulous as always!

Femmy hat gesagt…

as always, fantastic!!

Anonym hat gesagt…

du bist ja unglaubich fleißig,meine liebe :-)
genial dein ATC,Gaby!

Jan hat gesagt…

The colours are so intensely beautiful. Fantastic as always

*jean* hat gesagt…

lucky friend....gorgeous!!

Robin hat gesagt…

This is another beauty Gaby! The background reminds me of spring. The recipient of this card is soooo lucky!!!!

Robin hat gesagt…

This is another beauty Gaby! The background reminds me of spring. The recipient of this card is soooo lucky!!!!

Gayle Page-Robak hat gesagt…

I am truly enjoying your blog...especially love the bird series of cards you have presented. They are absolutely gorgeous!

Unknown hat gesagt…

Your atc's are some of the most beautiful I've seen! Thank you for your recent comment on my blog - I am happy to have found yours!

Sam Marshall hat gesagt…

Beautiful ATC! Love the colours.

ruby door hat gesagt…

the sunlight backdrop glows among your blooming flowers and butterflys so nicely. i like the life and texture in your works. so alive!!!

Anonym hat gesagt…

I love the blue with the gold color Gaby, so pretty :)

Nettie Edwards hat gesagt…

So very, very lovely, Robin x

Nettie Edwards hat gesagt…

Hello again Robin,
your birds have inspired me:

http://lumilyon.blogspot.com/2009/02/flowersong.html

thanks x

Rika hat gesagt…

Just beautiful!

ArtPropelled hat gesagt…

Such a cheerful ATC. Must be the sunny yellow. I love your bird series.

Catharina Maria hat gesagt…

Gaby lovely ATC's and great music .
I love Bob Marley to .
Thanks for your nice comment , it is good to see for me.
XOX RINI

Karina Beck hat gesagt…

Dear Gaby Bee

I admire your work. What kind of paint do you use in your backgrounds? For example Dreams come true or here with the bird? I love the strong colors.
I would like to trade ATC with you. Where are they that are for trade?
Love Karina