.

.
.

Samstag, 14. Februar 2009

ATC Little Bird in a Flower Meadow

bird and nest image www.retrocafeart.com
collage sheets "Beautiful birds 2" #217 and "Empty Nest" #264

made for a friend

22 Kommentare:

Debbi Baker hat gesagt…

How gorgeous Gaby - looks like spring is getting closer!!

Sam Marshall hat gesagt…

Hi Gaby,
This is so beautiful!

Karina Beck hat gesagt…

Lovely Atc.

Jan hat gesagt…

I just love your birds - so beautifully done.

*jean* hat gesagt…

ooo every so sweet and serene....i love brown birds and your artwork is wonderful!

jean

Anonym hat gesagt…

Another beautiful nature ATC, it almost looks like a photograph :)

Thank you for your lovely comments on my 6x6 Gaby, it means a lot coming from someone as talented as you are :)
Happy Weekend!
Lynn

Alexandra hat gesagt…

Dein Vögelchen ist traumhaft schön. Schönes Wochenende Gaby

Jacky hat gesagt…

Gaby I love these colourful bird ATC's.... so beautiful!
Your latest two rusty ATCs are fantastic too, especially the one with the birdie.

Jen Crossley hat gesagt…

Gaby you are amazing Stunning ATC
Jen

Robin hat gesagt…

Beautiful ATC Gaby!! Thanks for sharing your beautiful ATC's...they are a joy for the eye to behold! Thanks for your comments on my blog and I hope you have a very Happy Valentines Day!!!

greer / eggstudio hat gesagt…

Always getting blown away by your work.
Hope your "V" day was super.

Sanny hat gesagt…

Hi Gaby,
Your latest ATCs are absolutely stunning!!! You are so talented!!!
Sanny

Femmy hat gesagt…

beautiful gaby!! hope spring will come soon!!

Heather Robinson hat gesagt…

This atc gives me hope for Spring. It has a lovely freshness and a sense of the liveliness of nature. Beautiful!

Robin hat gesagt…

Hello Again! I hope you don't mind but I highlighted your blog on my other blog - Blog Your Art Out . ((HUGS)) Robin

Kathy McElroy hat gesagt…

Love this!

Barb hat gesagt…

Another lovely bird creation!
Thanks for sharing. :)

Anonym hat gesagt…

für mich ??? *lol*
wunderhübsch Gaby!

Kerstin Bank hat gesagt…

Da kann der Frühling kommen ;-)), ganz toll Gaby!

Deb hat gesagt…

Spring can't be far away. Beautiful card.

Retro Cafe' Art Gallery hat gesagt…

Another beauty!!! I've never seen the birdies look so awesome!!!
xoxo,
Kristin

~*~Patty S hat gesagt…

Oh how precious your birdie is sitting in a field of genzie (spelling) blumen. When I was a young girl in Germany, I would make necklaces, bracelets and crowns with those little daisies :)