Gaby, Just saw your last few posts....you always have such nice things...love seeing them...enjoy your music too! Thanks so much for you recent comments while I was "under the weather." I'm on the mend and hope to post again later today. You are dear to send me best wishes and always, I wish the best for you. Pat
Thanks Gaby! I'm particularly glad you left me that sweet comment, because this post of yours had slipped past me. It's absolutely gorgeous, it looks quilted, as someone said. Beautiful colours! What a gift you have. X
All works posted on this website belong to me and are protected under international copyright laws. No portion of my work or statements may be duplicated, altered, downloaded or reproduced in any way! Please ask for permission, if you wish to copy or use any of these photos.
24 Kommentare:
i love that background, gaby! it looks quilted! you have such a wonderful way with color too!
very lovely card!
This is beautiful Gaby! Those colors and flowers in your background really set the tone for your theme. Take Care - Robin
Total schön Gaby ;-)))
sehr interessante hintergund!gefällt mir.:-)
Beautiful work. I love the flowers popping out, they look wonderful!
Beautiful work. I love the flowers popping out, they look wonderful!
Beautiful, what a great background!
he, du hast dich ja an die Nähmaschine gewagt ;-)
sieht wunderschön aus
Gaby, Just saw your last few posts....you always have such nice things...love seeing them...enjoy your music too! Thanks so much for you recent comments while I was "under the weather." I'm on the mend and hope to post again later today. You are dear to send me best wishes and always, I wish the best for you. Pat
beautiful background!!! love it!
Gaby - Your ATC's are wonderful. I love the backgrounds and especially the birds. Thank you for visiting my blog.
You make the best ATC's ever!
Thanks Gaby! I'm particularly glad you left me that sweet comment, because this post of yours had slipped past me. It's absolutely gorgeous, it looks quilted, as someone said. Beautiful colours! What a gift you have. X
Oh Gaby once again you make an amazing piece of art
Jen
super klasse Gaby
fabulous ATC !
OHHH .... das sieht ja wieder ganz ganz schön aus!!!
I wish I could see it a little closer: it must look even more amazing!
OHHH .... das sieht ja wieder ganz ganz schön aus!!!
I wish I could see it a little closer: it must look even more amazing!
OHHH .... das sieht ja wieder ganz ganz schön aus!!!
I wish I could see it a little closer: it must look even more amazing!
This is so marvellous !!
I still wonder how you make those background.
This is so pretty. Love the background.
Beautiful, beautiful colors, looks like you did some doodling but it's hard to tell :) Love it!
Amazing Gaby!!
I wonder how you do those backgrounds..... really PRIMA!
ox
Marina
Stunning background, great ATC!!
Kommentar veröffentlichen