sehr sehr schön, mir gefällt diese farbzusammenstellung ganz besonders! ach, der frühling... ich liebe das nisten der vögel (leider räumt unsere katze immer die nester aus, da könnte ich ihr an die gurgel...)
Love, love, love it. I am really into birds and nature now and waiting for Spring to come. I will have to go see this site, I love the empty bird nest :)
I love all these atc birds you have made. They are wonderful. This one is my fave :) By the way, I love your playlist. Heaven Help by Lenny Kravitz was playing and I love that song. I have that cd and adore it. Of course I had to look to see if you had anymore by him and have been listening to some other songs, lol. Hope you have a wonderful weekend!
My dream would be to spend a day creating with you! I just sigh when I see your creations. This one has the most amazing background...as all of your work does. You have such a unique style.
All works posted on this website belong to me and are protected under international copyright laws. No portion of my work or statements may be duplicated, altered, downloaded or reproduced in any way! Please ask for permission, if you wish to copy or use any of these photos.
26 Kommentare:
Wauw, I love your work! I would like to trade with you some day.
Karina, Denmark.
Beautiful, Gaby!
superschön!!!
Gorgeous. I love the colours and the interest in the background. X
Wow!! Background is realy beautiful!! I love this pink bird too ;-)
Love the arty feel of this one Gaby! Beautiful organic background too!
ooo this color scheme is new for you...i love it! beautiful and full of energy!
What?! no rust? *hee hee* I love the reds in this atc Gaby :)
Oh Gaby this is beautiful...is it swapped yet? (maybe a little owl trade?) Love the red and that background is fantastic!
Jacky xox
ein kleines kunstwerk ala Gaby! :-)
Beautiful, great background!
great colors!! by using the red the bird really pops out!! love it!
I love the background and the colours!xxx
sehr sehr schön, mir gefällt diese farbzusammenstellung ganz besonders! ach, der frühling... ich liebe das nisten der vögel (leider räumt unsere katze immer die nester aus, da könnte ich ihr an die gurgel...)
Another cutie!!! Just love what you do with the birds and the nests!!
Another wonderful ATC!
Love, love, love it. I am really into birds and nature now and waiting for Spring to come. I will have to go see this site, I love the empty bird nest :)
Hi Gaby, Your little red bird is so cheerful and sweet. Love the background too.
xox
Barb in Texas
Ohhh ! Gaby this ATC is amazing, love your birds !
Beautiful cards!
Cheers From Canada!
Smiles,
Dorothy
I love all these atc birds you have made. They are wonderful. This one is my fave :) By the way, I love your playlist. Heaven Help by Lenny Kravitz was playing and I love that song. I have that cd and adore it. Of course I had to look to see if you had anymore by him and have been listening to some other songs, lol. Hope you have a wonderful weekend!
WOW Gaby!!! This one is my FAVORITE! Maybe cuz I looove pink so much!!
xoxo,
Kristin
This is fabulous!! Love it :)
My dream would be to spend a day creating with you! I just sigh when I see your creations. This one has the most amazing background...as all of your work does. You have such a unique style.
I am loving all your bird ATC's. You really have a way with backgrounds too. It is always so much fun to come here and look around!
Georgous Gaby! I haven't been to visit for a while ;-)
Kommentar veröffentlichen