.

.
.

Donnerstag, 23. Oktober 2008

ATC together - forever

21 Kommentare:

Kerstin Bank hat gesagt…

Borrrrhhhhhh Gaby, das ist gleich noch schöner, einfach wow!!!!!

Heather Robinson hat gesagt…

I just sigh when I see your work, Gaby. It's the colour and your fabulous backgrounds...what am I saying? It's everything! Very inspiring my friend.

Viola hat gesagt…

Ja, was ist das denn? Jetzt schmeißt Du aber raus, hihi! Fleißig, fleißig!
Alle ATCs sind super schön! Aber... das hier ist supersuperschön!!! ;o)))
Wünsche Dir ebenfalls ein schönes Wochenende!

Patti G. hat gesagt…

This is the sweetest! Love the boy and his pup and the PLAY together forever! Just bbbbeautiful and your backgrounds are alwasy sooooo special!
I see you got some happy mail from Dotee! Lucky you! :0)
Fun!
Hugs,Patti

Anonym hat gesagt…

Fantastic work Gabi, your backgrounds are the best, and Together Forever is so suited for this piece, we lost our doggy a month ago but he is always with us in our hearts, and I even feel his presence around at home still. We miss him.

Anonym hat gesagt…

Such a lovely image of a boy with his dog.

You do vintage beautifully (and so differently to everyone else - that's a good thing!).

Jacky hat gesagt…

Gaby I love the backgrounds on the latest ATC's you have created. Fabulous ATC's!!!

Laura Kirste Campbell hat gesagt…

Marvelous delicate details and loose warm-colored paint. I particularly love your original placement of "together, forever". It also shows the deep devotion they have. I love the feeling of past stories your delightful artwork expresses, Gaby!

MARGARET FIELD hat gesagt…

wow, such beautiful art. How comes i've only just found you.
LOOOOOOOVE the colours that you use.

Glycérine hat gesagt…

Your work is amazing. And I love your colours...
I'll come again to see you.

grats

Glycérine

Janny hat gesagt…

Beautiful piece of work!

Jen Crossley hat gesagt…

Oh Gaby Your site always bring a smile to my face with your beautiful work
Jen

*jean* hat gesagt…

wonderful!

Julie H hat gesagt…

Everytime I look at your work I get the same word - stunning. Your backgrounds are second to none.

Karen Owen hat gesagt…

This is so beautiful! Rich colors, great image, perfect composition.

Anonym hat gesagt…

wunderschön Gaby!:0)

Anonym hat gesagt…

Wow: how colourful and: "so richtig Gaby!" Ich liebe es!!!

Jaqi hat gesagt…

Your work is beautiful, Jaqi

Alicia hat gesagt…

Realy fantastic, love the colors you choose!
Cheers Gaby!

Gretz hat gesagt…

ANother fabulous 'Oh so Gaby' Background for a gorgeous atc!

Linda Manning Findley hat gesagt…

Gaby it's been so long since I have had the time to look at all of your lovely art pieces on your blog and you never disappoint ... does my heart good to see all the wonderful things you have added ..... thanks for being an inspiration and making my heart sing ...... Linda F