.

.
.

Mittwoch, 29. Oktober 2008

ATC robin

33 Kommentare:

Kerstin Bank hat gesagt…

Traumhaft schön Gaby, bist ja megafleißig, supi!!!

Sarah hat gesagt…

Your ATC is absoutley stunning.. Love your use of chicken wire..

Heather Robinson hat gesagt…

Oh Gaby! This is a "stunner". It is so organic looking and has the most delightful touches like the chicken wire and the rusty nest. Brilliant work.

Anonym hat gesagt…

this ATC is fabulous, great work !

Gabi MeWi hat gesagt…

Superschön-PIEP!

Pecos Blue hat gesagt…

Makes me sad. But beautiful.

Barb hat gesagt…

Hi Gaby,
Your ATC is amazing - so many interesting embellishments!
Thanks for sharing. :)

Debbi Baker hat gesagt…

I agree with everyone else - what an absolutely gorgeous ATC. Love the way you have added all the rusty bits without overwhelming that beautiful robin!!

Anonym hat gesagt…

Oh - I ADORE this Gaby! Is it available for trade? Would love to have it in my collection. It is so beautiful and colorful and looks like it is full of texture.

Delicous art!

Evidence of an Artistic Life hat gesagt…

Absolutely beautiful!!
chris p

Sanja hat gesagt…

einfach irre,liebe Gaby!

Ro Bruhn hat gesagt…

This looks so real, I love the rust and the leaves.

Viola hat gesagt…

Ganz toll, Gaby! Einfach super! :o)

Maureen hat gesagt…

What a beautiful card!

Maureen hat gesagt…

Please check out my blog, it is award time for you!!

Janny hat gesagt…

So beautiful!

Jen Crossley hat gesagt…

OH Gaby This is just so stunning Love the chicken wire you know I love wire metal and rust
Jen

Gretz hat gesagt…

Just stunning Gaby, mind you I wouldn't epect anything less from you! ;-)

carylsrealm hat gesagt…

Wow! This is wonderful!
I adore that rusted fench!

Barb hat gesagt…

Just love this little bird Gaby.
Beautiful use of lots of different elements!

Jacky hat gesagt…

Oh Gaby, this would have to be my favourite !!! I love the little robin and all of the rusting.
Beautiful background colour and that feather is such a special touch.
Your ATC's are real works of art!

Seth hat gesagt…

Wonderful ATC. I love all the layers and texture.

*jean* hat gesagt…

oh my this is so wonderful! love all the rusty touches!!

~*~Patty S hat gesagt…

Gaby ~ you have such a special artistic touch! The rust and turquoise and the touch of red/orange are just brilliant! Someone is lucky to have a bday :)

Alexandra hat gesagt…

Das ATC ist einfach traumhaft schön Gaby. Ich liebe es !!!!

johanna hat gesagt…

über die maßen schön!!!

Anonym hat gesagt…

Your ATC is amazing!!! I can always see that you put your whole self into your work Gabi, you are always an inspiration to me :)

Laura Kirste Campbell hat gesagt…

Perfect ATC. After my own heart! I especially love the feather stuck in the fence! I remember being a little girl and finding a tiny peacock feather in the fence at the zoo.

Anonym hat gesagt…

très très joli

Retro Cafe' Art Gallery hat gesagt…

Adorable!!!! I sure do love the birdies!!!
xoxo,
Kristin

Totsymae hat gesagt…

Nice execution...really nice. Looks quite real.

Dorthe hat gesagt…

Thankyou so much Gaby for your nice words on my blog.
Glad learning to know your blog.
Im totally in love with your ATC robin, its fantastic, as well as your other creations.
Hi Dorthe

Anonym hat gesagt…

awwwwwwwww...this is too adorable. Love it!