.

.
.

Montag, 27. Oktober 2008

ATC Feline

11 Kommentare:

Heather Robinson hat gesagt…

Who wouldn't love a gal with checkered leaves? Perfect in a garden of such stunning colour and detail.

Mescrap hat gesagt…

Love the background, I do really do.

Evidence of an Artistic Life hat gesagt…

Another fabulous piece!!! You use of color is always wonderful-and the background is the best!
chris p

Kerstin Bank hat gesagt…

Superschön Gaby!!!

Jaqi hat gesagt…

Stunning, Jaqi

Jacky hat gesagt…

Vibrant colours... I love it! The flower and leave images are gorgeous.
Another stunning ATC Gaby... love visiting as such spectacular eye candy!

Jacky xox

Unknown hat gesagt…

Wiedermal klasse Gaby. Machst du die Hintergruende selbst?

~*~Patty S hat gesagt…

Ooohh Gaby ~ The blue irises and your golden background are an amazing combo. Your 'lovable' girl is precious with her sun hat and checkered wings! Another brilliant creation :)

Gabi MeWi hat gesagt…

Irgendwann möchte ich mal bei Dir "hospitieren" :-))).

Anonym hat gesagt…

Your ATC's are some of the nicest I have ever seen. Another beautiful one to swoon over :)

Jen Crossley hat gesagt…

Oh gaby this is just so beautiful
Jen