Gaby, She is beautiful! Love what you do. Thanks for the birthday wishes and visit to my blog today...and always, your feedback on my work. You have a great day!! Pat
She is fabulous! I really like the silver(?) feathers in the corner too! Really great juxtaposition between the image and the background....really great work! I really look forward to finding new work to look at on your blog!
WOW Gaby this beautiful and I just LOVE your use of colour in everything I have looked at on your blog. So pleased to have found you and thanks for the nice words about my Christmas Village:)
All works posted on this website belong to me and are protected under international copyright laws. No portion of my work or statements may be duplicated, altered, downloaded or reproduced in any way! Please ask for permission, if you wish to copy or use any of these photos.
19 Kommentare:
Beautiful!
Fantastisch Gaby!!!!!!!!!!!!
der Hintergrund ist ne Wucht!!!
Oh, I love the stripes of bright colour behind Ernestine. She has look of liveliness in her eyes to match...and of course her bright red brooch.
Gaby, She is beautiful! Love what you do. Thanks for the birthday wishes and visit to my blog today...and always, your feedback on my work.
You have a great day!! Pat
son buenisimos tus collages.
enhora buena, te visitare amenudo
This is fabulous! The rich colors in the background are wonderful! Love this!!
chris p
This is stunning Gaby! I love all of your ATC's...
Love the fabulous rich colour background.
Ernestine looks beautiful with that backdrop!
ich liebe deine Ernestine. :-)
oh, diese farben!! du weißt, ich liebe es genauso bunt!
What an exciting background! I love how it contrasts with her calm and peaceful expression.
She is fabulous! I really like the silver(?) feathers in the corner too! Really great juxtaposition between the image and the background....really great work! I really look forward to finding new work to look at on your blog!
oh my I just realized I said "really" 4 times....oops :o)
Wieder mahl einer meine Favorieten!!! Sehr schön!!!
Unbelievable background, superb, Jaqi
Oh Gaby this is my favourite! It's SOOO beautiful!
WOW Gaby this beautiful and I just LOVE your use of colour in everything I have looked at on your blog. So pleased to have found you and thanks for the nice words about my Christmas Village:)
Kommentar veröffentlichen