AWESOME ... I just love all this metal and rust with your colors ..... thanks for visiting my blog and leave such great comments ... I love doing may things or at least trying many things ...... Linda F
I don't know how I managed to delete my original post! Glad I came back and saw that it wasn't here. urrrrgh
Love love LOVE this piece Gaby. But then you knew I would. I am so into rusty! You have inspired me to finally create something on that faux rust canvas I have had laying around for a couple of months now. Thank you for the inspiration!
Gaby doll, I have been so busy and not blogging much lately but I LOVE YOUR LATEST artwork! The atcs beautifully YOU and this canvas......awesome and the rusty bits, hinge, nails etc. LOVE this! You are amazing! Hugs,Patti
After your comment on my blog last night...for which I thank you very much....I came to see yours. It's absolutely wonderful what you...and the other people you show do with these little cards. I am honored that you paid me a visit. pat
Gabi this is absolutely stunning. I have to confess I had not visited your blog for quite a while, but after you left your kind comments on mine, i thought it was high time I had a look again, and this is a truly inspiring piece!!!
I have missed seeing your amazing artwork and am so happy to drop by tonight! You have such an incredible talent for collage with SO MUCH going on yet each layer "speaks clearly." The rusty bits are perfect here and I love everything about it!
Hope you are well & I look forward to another swap someday, as I'm beginning to do collage again. - vicki xo
All works posted on this website belong to me and are protected under international copyright laws. No portion of my work or statements may be duplicated, altered, downloaded or reproduced in any way! Please ask for permission, if you wish to copy or use any of these photos.
30 Kommentare:
It's beautifullllllll !!
Gorgeous. Love that image.
Das sind ja mal wieder ganz meine Farben. Sieht echt spitze aus.
Oha, megastark liebe Gaby, das haut einen ja wieder schier um ;-))
Gorgeous !!! Love the background , it's must be a lot of works !!
wow, this is really beautiful!!! your rusty pieces are perfect!!
AWESOME ... I just love all this metal and rust with your colors ..... thanks for visiting my blog and leave such great comments ... I love doing may things or at least trying many things ...... Linda F
This is beautiful! Love the fall colors-and the nails!!
chris p
I don't know how I managed to delete my original post! Glad I came back and saw that it wasn't here. urrrrgh
Love love LOVE this piece Gaby. But then you knew I would. I am so into rusty! You have inspired me to finally create something on that faux rust canvas I have had laying around for a couple of months now. Thank you for the inspiration!
xoxo
klasse hintergrund und details. wunderschöne canvas,Gaby!!
Toller Keilrahmen Gaby
Super schön, Gaby!!
Your collage canvas is stunning with texture and color and elements that you have stand out and yet blend.
Thank you for stopping by.
That is a very intriguing piece, Gaby! I love the rusty things you added, but I especially like the background. Would you share how you did this?
Oh Gaby, this is such a unique piece. What wonderful textures and elements!
Thanks for sharing. :) Barb
Fantastic piece. Love the texture and all the rusty bits, especially the nails in the on the edges.
absolutely fabulous!!! what a great background!
Nice piece love the colors and they construction of this!
Gaby doll, I have been so busy and not blogging much lately but I LOVE YOUR LATEST artwork! The atcs beautifully YOU and this canvas......awesome and the rusty bits, hinge, nails etc. LOVE this!
You are amazing!
Hugs,Patti
What a stunning piece - so much to look at and I just love the old metal inclusions!
After your comment on my blog last night...for which I thank you very much....I came to see yours. It's absolutely wonderful what you...and the other people you show do with these little cards. I am honored that you paid me a visit. pat
Gabi this is absolutely stunning. I have to confess I had not visited your blog for quite a while, but after you left your kind comments on mine, i thought it was high time I had a look again, and this is a truly inspiring piece!!!
wow Gaby!!! amazing
This is so exciting and inspiring Gaby - fabulous textures and colours.
Linda :-)
Fabulous, love all the rust.
poppin' in here just gets better and BETTER.
Love those nails!
~monica
FABULOUS!
I have missed seeing your amazing artwork and am so happy to drop by tonight! You have such an incredible talent for collage with SO MUCH going on yet each layer "speaks clearly." The rusty bits are perfect here and I love everything about it!
Hope you are well & I look forward to another swap someday, as I'm beginning to do collage again.
- vicki xo
Oh Gaby, what a fantastic combination of textures, real flowers and rusty bits. There is such a great sense of storytelling in this marvelous canvas.
This is stunning Gaby! Love all the rust. It looks like it would be beautiful to touch!
Have posted a pic to my blog of the ATC's I have made for our swap. You are welcome to take a peek if you like :)
I just love this! So much texture. You are very talented! HUGS
Kommentar veröffentlichen