.

.
.

Mittwoch, 6. August 2008

Wren

34 Kommentare:

Sanja hat gesagt…

wooooow..wie genial ist das denn??!
Gaby,das ist wirklich ein traum.bin absolut begeistert!*mundzumach* :0))))))))

Barb hat gesagt…

Beautiful !

johanna hat gesagt…

jetzt aber!! du tauchst ja volle kanne in die stoffwelt ein:)) macht spaß, ja? sieht jedenfalls irre toll aus, dein zaunkönig! da würd ich gerne mehr davon sehen...

Zuzu's Blog hat gesagt…

Oh wow.. this is fabulous!!!

Peggy hat gesagt…

Einfach wundervoll, ich finde deine Kunst einfach immer wieder faszinierend und inspirierend. LG

Kerstin Bank hat gesagt…

Booooorrrrrrrhhhh Gaby, wie genial ist das denn, bekomme die Klappe nicht mehr zu, voll hammermäßig, mir bleibt die Spucke wech, Hilfe, einfach klasse!!!!

Anonym hat gesagt…

Einfach ein unglaubliches Teil!!!

Viola hat gesagt…

Wahnsinn, Gaby!!! Suuuuuuuuper!!!
Und, hat Spaß gemacht? ;o)))

Patti G. hat gesagt…

Gaby, OH I LOVE THIS! I want to hold it! Just beautiful, natural feel and shining touches! LOVELY!!
All your recent art is tttttterrific sweetie! Thanks for peeking at my blog too! I need to get some art going! You have inspired me here today! Wheeeeee!
Hugs,Patti

Evidence of an Artistic Life hat gesagt…

Beautiful!!!
chris p

Sherry Goodloe hat gesagt…

I wish I could reach through the computer screen and touch this little prettie!

Laura Kirste Campbell hat gesagt…

A new exciting direction for your ATC's, Gaby! And WOW, how marvelous!

*jean* hat gesagt…

gaby this is just fantastic! a masterpiece! love the fuzziness, the flowers, the pearls....that great rusty chain and washer....wonderful!!!

jean

Janny hat gesagt…

Wauw, this is stunning!

Anonym hat gesagt…

ooohhh ! fabulous !

cookievf hat gesagt…

Hello Dear Gaby!

Glad to be able to drop by tonight and say HELLO!

This is so rich and lovely that it really does make you want to reach out and touch it! STUNNING in every way.

I love what you create and your passion for what you do, shows!

- vicki xo

Linda Manning Findley hat gesagt…

Fabulous the photo make you realize it's wonderfully tactile and I would love to get my hands on it ...... Linda F

*jean* hat gesagt…

I just had to come and visit your wren again...it's just so amazing.....sigh.....

jean

Anonym hat gesagt…

Gaby...this is so beautiful. I love all the green. It's my fave color.

Alexandra hat gesagt…

Was ist das denn geiles??? Das sieht ja aus wie Stoff. Gaby hast du etwa genäht :) Schönes Wochenende.

Jen Crossley hat gesagt…

You leave me speechless once again Gaby,This is STUNNING and thats a understatement
Jen

~*~Patty S hat gesagt…

Oh MY Gaby!!! Your wren looks SO amazing, this is a gorgeous creation!!! Your fabric ATC is really wonderful too!!! I must print on fabric, but my ink jet needs ink!

Julie H hat gesagt…

This is stunning, beautiful, amazing - so much wonderful texture.

My e-mail when you have time to swap is julieh7777 at yahoo dot com

Anonym hat gesagt…

Wirklich zauberhaft schön!!

Mescrap hat gesagt…

Wow ! This is such a gorgeous piece !

Thanks for leaving comment in my blog. I'm so happy to meet you in paper trader.

I'll come again.

martha brown hat gesagt…

This is beautiful! How large is it?

Cat Stegall hat gesagt…

Thanks for peeking in at my site..

love the wren..she is stunning..Cathee

Anonym hat gesagt…

wow gaby,seit wann arbeitest du denn mit Stoff und noch dazu so schön!

Retro Cafe' Art Gallery hat gesagt…

Oh my I just LOVE this!!!!!
xoxo,
Kristin

Karen Salva hat gesagt…

I love this! Such detail and those flowers on the bottom are wonderful!

Anonym hat gesagt…

Stunning, Gaby! The bird looks like he's truly nestled out amongst the trees.

Anonym hat gesagt…

Really beautiful !! I love it !

Jacky hat gesagt…

This is DIVINE Gaby.... very special!

Anonym hat gesagt…

Oh my goodness - this is so wonderful! You are very talented.