.

.
.

Mittwoch, 23. Juli 2008

ATC Tulipe rouge

private collection

13 Kommentare:

Sanja hat gesagt…

fabelhaft,Gaby!!

Alexandra hat gesagt…

super schön deine ATC

Linda Manning Findley hat gesagt…

Just Awesome ..... Linda F

Anonym hat gesagt…

Fabulous.

Anonym hat gesagt…

Fabulous !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Anonym hat gesagt…

Gaby für deine genialen atc ,möchte ich dir den brillant weblog award geben!
liebe Grüsse
svenja

Zuzu's Blog hat gesagt…

wow! so beautiful!!!

*jean* hat gesagt…

so glad to see you back! hope you had a lovely holiday....

....your work is really beautiful...I especially love your flowers on the yellow backgrounds, they are special and breathtaking....

Karen Owen hat gesagt…

I'm so glad you're back, especially when you create breathtaking pieces like this one. It's stunning.

Healing Expressions hat gesagt…

I just love the brilliant colors on all your ATCs! Hope you'll stop by again and join in on my giveaway!
Blessings!
Lani

Anonym hat gesagt…

great piece !

Anonym hat gesagt…

I just love your color combinations...It really speaks to a person! Great job!

Jacky hat gesagt…

Hi Gaby, love your ATC's, beautiful colours anc images. This one especially appeals.

Jacky