I just adore all of these little houses! The tall, skinny one is my favorite. I think it's the unique shape that draws me in. Of course, I wouldn't turn down any of them. They all rock!!
All works posted on this website belong to me and are protected under international copyright laws. No portion of my work or statements may be duplicated, altered, downloaded or reproduced in any way! Please ask for permission, if you wish to copy or use any of these photos.
14 Kommentare:
Soooo, soooooooooo schön, schmelz dahin ;-))
Absolutely stunning!!!!!!!!
These are sooooo neat Gaby! I need to make time to get some of these going! YOU INSPIRE ME girlfriend!!!!
Hugs,
Patti
Nice work Gaby! I am particularly drawn to Wilma.
Cynthia
oh Gaby, beim Stöbern habe ich die tollen Häuser entdeckt, sag mal, die sind vielleicht wunderschön, hoffentlcih hast du acuh so schöne zurückbekommen
I just adore all of these little houses! The tall, skinny one is my favorite. I think it's the unique shape that draws me in. Of course, I wouldn't turn down any of them. They all rock!!
Just beautiful Gaby - you are smitten with these little houses now!
These are absolutely stunning. Great work.
Love your Little Houses they are Very addictive arent they.Your seasons greetings is just so beautiful STUNNING
Jen
megacool
Oh Gaby, these are marvelous. What a lucky friend. There is just something so inspirational about the house shape, isn't there?
Love them!!
Great , great , great these little houses .
Happy 2008 Rini
Gorgeous!
Kommentar veröffentlichen